Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Need Help Identifying Rings for Red Dot on Pardini

5 posters

Go down

Need Help Identifying Rings for Red Dot on Pardini Empty Need Help Identifying Rings for Red Dot on Pardini

Post by Sunil P Verma 3/19/2020, 8:13 pm

I have the following rings on my Pardini which hold a UltraDot 30 mm Red Dot.  They came with the Pistol and I need another set of the same rings.  Does anyone know the brand of these rings as I am having trouble finding them.  They can be either 30mm or 1".  Thanks.

Need Help Identifying Rings for Red Dot on Pardini UwXW6l2b

Need Help Identifying Rings for Red Dot on Pardini IZ8rDy9b

Sunil P Verma

Back to top Go down

Need Help Identifying Rings for Red Dot on Pardini Empty Re: Need Help Identifying Rings for Red Dot on Pardini

Post by JKR 3/19/2020, 9:46 pm

Burris. I think I have a set of one inch. If you can’t find any, let me know.
JKR

JKR

Back to top Go down

Need Help Identifying Rings for Red Dot on Pardini Empty Re: Need Help Identifying Rings for Red Dot on Pardini

Post by Ghillieman 3/20/2020, 12:21 am

Those are Millett, but there is a better way, such as rings made to fit the 19mm European dovetail milled into the Pardini receiver. Look for rings made by Warne Precision machined for the 19mm European dovetail.
Ghillieman
Ghillieman

Back to top Go down

Post by James Hensler 3/20/2020, 1:29 am

May I ask why not just get a set from Pardini? I have had zero issues
James Hensler
James Hensler

Back to top Go down

Post by lablover 3/20/2020, 2:37 am

Kodiak mount from KC. Lowers the dot and won’t budge!

However no help with a 30mm tube dot
lablover
lablover

Back to top Go down

Post by JKR 3/20/2020, 2:43 am

KGhillieman wrote:Those are Millett, but there is a better way, such as rings made to fit the 19mm European dovetail milled into the Pardini receiver. Look for rings made by Warne Precision machined for the 19mm European dovetail.
You’re right. Don’t know why I was thinking Burris. You’re also right that there’s a better way. Can’t remember what I used them on but obviously didn’t like them which is why they’re in the drawer.
JKR

JKR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunil P Verma 3/20/2020, 3:06 am

Ghillieman wrote:Those are Millett, but there is a better way, such as rings made to fit the 19mm European dovetail milled into the Pardini receiver. Look for rings made by Warne Precision machined for the 19mm European dovetail.

Thank you everyone for the help.  But I can't find the Warne Precision 19 mm European Dovetail scope mounts or any Millett mounts that look like the ones that I have.  Its seems that both sides need to have the sharp angle to mount on the gun.

The Kodiak Machine Pardini Mount, does that fit into the grooves already on the gun?  It will then accomodate an Aimpoint style mount.
https://kcskustomcreations.com/product/kodiak-machine-pardini-mount/

Sunil P Verma

Back to top Go down

Post by lablover 3/20/2020, 3:50 am

Sunil P Verma wrote:
Ghillieman wrote:Those are Millett, but there is a better way, such as rings made to fit the 19mm European dovetail milled into the Pardini receiver. Look for rings made by Warne Precision machined for the 19mm European dovetail.

Thank you everyone for the help.  But I can't find the Warne Precision 19 mm European Dovetail scope mounts or any Millett mounts that look like the ones that I have.  Its seems that both sides need to have the sharp angle to mount on the gun.

The Kodiak Machine Pardini Mount, does that fit into the grooves already on the gun?  It will then accomodate an Aimpoint style mount.
https://kcskustomcreations.com/product/kodiak-machine-pardini-mount/
It will accommodate the Aimpoint as well as Vortex and primary arms/holsun dots.   Fits the rail on the pardini frame like a glove!  I’ve tried several different rings and they all seem to have a drawback.  That’s just me of course.
lablover
lablover

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunil P Verma 3/20/2020, 3:05 pm

It will accommodate the Aimpoint as well as Vortex and primary arms/holsun dots.   Fits the rail on the pardini frame like a glove!  I’ve tried several different rings and they all seem to have a drawback.  That’s just me of course.

Thank you for the help!

Sunil P Verma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down