Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spotting scope mount, they are in!

4 posters

Go down

Spotting scope mount, they are in!  Empty Spotting scope mount, they are in!

Post by Slamfire Fri Feb 05, 2021 10:10 pm

Well they are in!  I have been looking for a spotting scope mount to fit my mystery pistol box
Spotting scope mount, they are in!  AbxCqPh

the original Gil Hebard type has been out of production for a long time and no one wants to sell their old one.

Champion's Choice finally got some in. Their part number is ASH for Adjustable Scope Holder. http://www.champchoice.com/store/Main.aspx?p=ItemDetailOptions&item=ASH

This is mine:

Spotting scope mount, they are in!  4pTaJGP

It is pure Gil Hebard with the clicking plastic gear wheels on the base. You know, when you have a pistol box, and no one makes a scope mount, finding or making one becomes a project. I am sure I could have come up with some sort of a kludge. It is so much better to have the right parts. 

Slamfire

Back to top Go down

Spotting scope mount, they are in!  Empty Re: Spotting scope mount, they are in!

Post by Joe Morgan Mon Nov 01, 2021 8:31 pm

These are back in stock if anyone is looking.

Joe Morgan

Back to top Go down

Spotting scope mount, they are in!  Empty Re: Spotting scope mount, they are in!

Post by Greg Walloch Mon Nov 01, 2021 9:03 pm

Their website is the most challenging of all.  Whoever designed it should be beaten soundly, and made to pick up 1000 widely scattered primers out of tall grass.

Greg Walloch

Fotomaniac, TonyH and Motophotog7 like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by RodJ Tue Nov 02, 2021 12:53 pm

Four (4) remaining and here’s the direct link

http://www.champchoice.com/store/Main.aspx?p=ItemDetailOptions&c=RASC&item=ASH

RodJ

RodJ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down