Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eye Surgery, any ophthalmologists who are bullseye shooters?

4 posters

Go down

Eye Surgery, any ophthalmologists who are bullseye shooters?  Empty Eye Surgery, any ophthalmologists who are bullseye shooters?

Post by Jes321 3/1/2021, 7:16 pm

Hi all,

I have an ongoing cornea issue in my dominant eye which, after years of conservative treatment must undergo a cornea scraping.
Is there anyone out there who is an ophthalmologist [preferably corneal specialty] and also a bullseye shooter?
Is there anyone who has undergone such treatment? Or, do you know of someone who has?

Once I receive a reply, I can get into more specifics i.e. astigmatism worsening or improving concerns.
Thanks, Jesse

Jes321

Back to top Go down

Eye Surgery, any ophthalmologists who are bullseye shooters?  Empty Re: Eye Surgery, any ophthalmologists who are bullseye shooters?

Post by bruce martindale 3/1/2021, 7:32 pm

Alabama, Tim Kraft. Head of Opthalmology

bruce martindale

https://www.bullseyeforum.net/t20747-feeling-center-a-10-bullsey

Back to top Go down

Eye Surgery, any ophthalmologists who are bullseye shooters?  Empty Re: Eye Surgery, any ophthalmologists who are bullseye shooters?

Post by Jes321 3/2/2021, 7:40 am

Thanks Bruce. Are you saying that Tim Kraft is also a bullseye shooter? If yes, I will look him up to reach out. May I reference your name or is there a way to contact him other than an internet search?

Jes321

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Mccaughey 3/2/2021, 10:22 am

Dr. Norman Wong

Mission Street

San Francisco, CA

Bill Mccaughey

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce martindale 3/2/2021, 10:27 am

Yes you can reference me, we shot International together

PM me with your email, I'll try to connect

bruce martindale

https://www.bullseyeforum.net/t20747-feeling-center-a-10-bullsey

Back to top Go down

Post by SteveT 3/2/2021, 11:20 am

Bill Mccaughey wrote:Dr. Norman Wong

Mission Street

San Francisco, CA
Norman retired a few years ago.
SteveT
SteveT

https://sites.google.com/site/sdturner/shooting

Back to top Go down

Post by Jes321 3/2/2021, 12:01 pm

Thank you all very, very much!!

Jes321

Back to top Go down

Post by Bill Mccaughey 3/2/2021, 3:00 pm

Good luck to Dr. Wong. He's a good friend to bullseye shooter everywhere.

To the OP, good luck to you sir.

Bill Mccaughey

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down