Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TenXTrainer... Rotating Target System

5 posters

Go down

Will an ON-DEMAND Turning Target system improve your scores

TenXTrainer... Rotating Target System Vote_lcap57%TenXTrainer... Rotating Target System Vote_rcap 57% 
[ 13 ]
TenXTrainer... Rotating Target System Vote_lcap22%TenXTrainer... Rotating Target System Vote_rcap 22% 
[ 5 ]
TenXTrainer... Rotating Target System Vote_lcap21%TenXTrainer... Rotating Target System Vote_rcap 21% 
[ 5 ]

Total Votes : 23

Poll closed

TenXTrainer... Rotating Target System Empty TenXTrainer... Rotating Target System

Post by 10XT 8/21/2022, 11:10 am

TenXTrainer.com
Portable, compact, self contained, self powered, WiFi generating, [i][u]Cell Phone or Tablet controlled Target Turning System
Programmed for Drills, Bullseye and ISSF matches
Good for Indoor and outdoor ranges
Dry practice at home
Sync 2 – 10 units to:
Team training; and or
Run matches
Low cost, reliable, rugged
Contact: Mahesh Reddy, 203-880-9231 or order at: www.tenxtrainer.com

https://i.servimg.com/u/f47/17/07/08/60/thumbn10.jpgTenXTrainer... Rotating Target System Thumbn10
Attachments
TenXTrainer... Rotating Target System Attachment
Ten X Trainer 3.pdf You don't have permission to download attachments.(2.6 Mb) Downloaded 32 times

10XT

Back to top Go down

TenXTrainer... Rotating Target System Empty Re: TenXTrainer... Rotating Target System

Post by 10XT 8/21/2022, 11:19 am

Folks,

We are happy to introduce a system that will synchronize your Phycological and Physiological impulses.  Most train with static target systems and then underperform in a "turning target match".  Our product, TENXTRAINER is designed to train like you shoot at a match.

The TenXTrainer can be used for Dry Practice/Training or Live Training.

Very affordable and easy to adapt to your indoor or outdoor range.

Setup time is less than 3 minutes.

The TenXTrainer is portable, self-contained with a 20 hour battery.  No internet, or external WiFi needed.  ALL, TRULY SELF CONTAINED

TenXTrainer is an option in Bullseye Match APP.  Go to Settings, Choose TenXTrainer in Turning Targets.

Call us: 203-880-9231

10XT

Back to top Go down

TenXTrainer... Rotating Target System Empty Re: TenXTrainer... Rotating Target System

Post by Founder 8/21/2022, 12:25 pm

Friends,

Mahesh was on Commercial Row at Camp Perry this year and the Wisconsin shooters bought 4 of his target turners. They are great. Stay tuned for some videos.
Founder
Founder

https://www.bullseyeforum.net

Back to top Go down

Post by pgg 8/21/2022, 4:09 pm

I bought one while at Perry this year also. I have only used it a few times so far, but it has worked well. I'm sure I'll use it every time I practice now.

pgg

Back to top Go down

Post by AlexAlphabet 8/25/2022, 9:36 pm

Me and a buddy picked up 4 trainers at Perry this year. Practicing with a turning target instead of a beep, is taking practice to another level. 
We build frames and from standing at the 25 yard line, setting up 2 frames, to shooting was 7 min today. Well worth the effort, just a few days before our state match.

AlexAlphabet

Back to top Go down

Post by Boxturtle 8/26/2022, 6:20 am

Your website contact page says you are in CT.  The cart says "Pickup in store, Virginia."  Where in Virginia?
Boxturtle
Boxturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down