Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what is a better automated target system for BE shooter?

5 posters

Go down

what is a better automated target system for BE shooter? Empty what is a better automated target system for BE shooter?

Post by ermakevin 3/10/2023, 2:52 pm

my gun club is inquiring about a target system,
looks like action sports is trying to convince them that the Genesis is the unit for us, we shoot 90% NMC at 50 feet indoor.
i looked at the Genesis and it looks like THAT ONE IS better for action pistol
any better options????? 
thanks
ermakevin
ermakevin

Back to top Go down

what is a better automated target system for BE shooter? Empty Re: what is a better automated target system for BE shooter?

Post by Wobbley 3/10/2023, 3:47 pm

I’ve programmed my lane at a few indoor ranges with the Meggitt system.  I also have seen the whole line under a “master” control, so that can be done too.  

In reality, any system that can be customized will work for bullseye.  Just make certain that you can control the whole line and you can get exposures up to at least 21 seconds.
Wobbley
Wobbley
Admin

ermakevin and onlylead like this post

Back to top Go down

what is a better automated target system for BE shooter? Empty Re: what is a better automated target system for BE shooter?

Post by ermakevin 3/11/2023, 7:12 pm

thanks for the info Wobbley
ermakevin
ermakevin

Back to top Go down

Post by Oleg G 3/12/2023, 7:31 am

Kevin,

For 50 feet indoor, take a look at the TenX Trainer (link is in the last sponsor logos at the top of the forum's page). I have an early version of this turning target and it works very well for bullseye. It works with the Bullseye Match app. I believe that a number systems can be linked together to be controlled by one master. I have not researched any additional features, but I believe that the new version supports action pistol modes in addition to Bullseye and ISSF. Plus the designer is a member of our forum and a Master Bullseye shooter! Smile

Best Regards,
Oleg.
Oleg G
Oleg G

10sandxs likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by DA/SA 3/12/2023, 11:17 am

Oleg G wrote:. I believe that a number systems can be linked together to be controlled by one master. 
Yes, a friend and I have linked ours together and it works quite well. 

We use my iPad to do so, as it is a network setting. Don’t ask me how though, as he is the computer wizard.
DA/SA
DA/SA

Back to top Go down

Post by smdial 3/20/2023, 2:38 pm

I built my own and sell the circuit board:

https://youtu.be/uLQkZVlCHOQ 

Ten lane target turning at RangeUSA -- Setup for Bullseye Leagues

It runs off Bullseye Match app from -TT-
DM me if interested.

smdial

http://indy1800.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down