Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New to Bullseye but looking forward to this sport.

4 posters

Go down

New to Bullseye but looking forward to this sport. Empty New to Bullseye but looking forward to this sport.

Post by NWSteve Fri 20 Jan - 20:39

I have been shooting in the North Idaho area in a match group for a couple of months. All of the other participants have fancy Volquardsens, Mark IVs, High Standards etc. I, on the other hand have been improving every week, working my scores up every week from the 180s to a 258 last week (25 yard course) shooting with a Sig Sauer 322, lol. Tomorrow I am picking up an Erma ESP 85a and can't wait for next Thursday to come. I gave it a test run and put all 10 rounds inside a 2" group at 50'. Super excited to step up my equipment.

NWSteve

bruce martindale, Jon Eulette and popchevy like this post

Back to top Go down

New to Bullseye but looking forward to this sport. Empty Re: New to Bullseye but looking forward to this sport.

Post by mspingeld Fri 20 Jan - 20:46

Welcome to the obsession! You keep focusing on fundamentals, rather than equipment, and you'll go far.

mspingeld
Admin

NWSteve likes this post

Back to top Go down

New to Bullseye but looking forward to this sport. Empty Re: New to Bullseye but looking forward to this sport.

Post by John Dervis Fri 20 Jan - 22:06

Welcome to the forum.  Quite a few knowledgeable people here so don’t hesitate to ask questions.  

John

John Dervis

NWSteve likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by NWSteve Sat 21 Jan - 20:33

mspingeld wrote:Welcome to the obsession! You keep focusing on fundamentals, rather than equipment, and you'll go far.
Naw, I'm just going to let the new gun do all of the work. lol

NWSteve

Back to top Go down

Post by RodJ Sun 22 Jan - 9:11

NWSteve wrote:
mspingeld wrote:Welcome to the obsession! You keep focusing on fundamentals, rather than equipment, and you'll go far.

Sig Sauer 322?? Ewww gross! lol!

You deserve a new pistol for how far you got with that thing.

RodJ

Back to top Go down

Post by NWSteve Sun 22 Jan - 9:39

RodJ wrote:
NWSteve wrote:

Sig Sauer 322??  Ewww gross!  lol!

You deserve a new pistol for how far you got with that thing.
It's a fun plinker, holds 20 rounds, is red dot ready and not picky with ammo but not exactly a competition gun. It checked all of the boxes until I started shooting bullseye. If you think that is bad, I really raised some pulses during my first league shoot when I showed up with my Kel Tek 22 magnum. The concussion in the lanes next to me were not appreciated.

NWSteve

RodJ likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down