Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yoga practice

5 posters

Go down

Yoga practice Empty Yoga practice

Post by Mulenga Fri Apr 14, 2023 8:41 pm

Anybody here augment their bullseye training with an asana practice? If so, are there any particular poses you find helpful? —Eddie in NJ

Mulenga

Back to top Go down

Yoga practice Empty Re: Yoga practice

Post by Merick Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:15 pm

I did some 'yoga with Adrienne ' youtubes to work on a leg injury on the advice of my pt. It was basically a stretching and flexibility routine ( which is also a defacto suffering and mindfulness exercise). It helped my injury and also improved my service rifle positions. So there is probably something there for bullseye too, though I couldn't say exactly what to try.

Merick

Back to top Go down

Post by RodJ Fri Apr 14, 2023 11:33 pm

I don’t know a asana from Uranus, but I found Sean Vigue Fitness on YouTube, after my PT told me to do yoga. Once you get over his Marvel Superhero physique, you’ll get his schitck and start laughing. Yoga for regular dudes on YouTube.

RodJ

Back to top Go down

Post by msmith44 Sat Apr 15, 2023 11:34 am

Mulenga wrote:Anybody here augment their bullseye training with an asana practice? If so, are there any particular poses you find helpful? —Eddie in NJ
The mountain, the corpse, the archer, the tree, the eagle, the table plus stretching facing a wall, hands on the wall, on tip toes and stretch.

Basic health club yoga will probably meet your needs. If you have an interest in quieting the mind and controlling energy then find a serious ashram or studio near you and see which school they practice. 

-m-

msmith44

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack H Sat Apr 15, 2023 2:15 pm

Working your shoulders and back with a TheraGun or similar will do wonders for a warmup
Jack H
Jack H

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down