Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Service

Go down

Good Service Empty Good Service

Post by Allgoodhits 11/29/2023, 6:32 pm

In today's world it appears many individuals and companies are lacking the customer service that some of us elders were more accustomed to. I want to shout out to three companies which rendered good will and customer service.

S&W - I purchased a used Model 929 revolver (from this forum) which had the removeable muzzle cap with a comp port. I don't know if the M929 came with both the ported muzzle cap, and a non-ported muzzle cap. I do know that I only had the ported one, and that they make a non-ported one. I sent an email to S&W and they responded a couple days later to call and provided an extension. I did so, and the service was great. Not only did they know exactly what I wanted, it is to be shipped to me $-0- charge. Outstanding service needs to be recognized.

Dillon Precision - I have old, very old vibratory case cleaner. It is the large one, but before the CV2001. The switch went bad and I had to remove it. I simply spliced the wires and it worked fine, I had to plug and unplug for ON and OFF. I had no luck at Home-Depot and Lowes looking for an "inline" switch which would handle 18 gauge wire and 7 amps. I reached out to Dillon. No problem, they are sending me the inline switch.

Accuracy X - I recently reached out to Steve Huff about changing out my crisp trigger for more of roll trigger. Obviously, sending the gun to him would be best. He suggested, let me send you a new sear. Try it, see if it does what you want. A few days later a new sear shows up. I install and it is great. The feel is improved in the direction I wanted.

Salute' to these companies.

Martin
Allgoodhits
Allgoodhits

Bobaloo22 likes this post

Back to top Go down