Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grips for Buck Mark Field Target ?

5 posters

Go down

Grips for Buck Mark Field Target ? Empty Grips for Buck Mark Field Target ?

Post by Brudford 1/4/2024, 10:35 am

Just retired this month and getting back into Bullseye , does anyone make or sell a true competition wood/ laminate grip with a palm shelf for the Browning Buck Mark Field Target pistol ? , Thank You

Brudford

Back to top Go down

Grips for Buck Mark Field Target ? Empty Re: Grips for Buck Mark Field Target ?

Post by 641 1/4/2024, 11:02 am

Nill and Horton.  I have used the Nill grips in the past, on a Buckmark, and they are very nice.  I never got on with the Horton grips....they creaked.

https://www.nill-griffe.com/Adjustable_Matchgrips_79.html

Back to top Go down

Post by John Dervis 1/4/2024, 12:15 pm

Welcome back to Bullseye.

Randall Fung offered anatomical grips for the Buckmark.  He has since retired but someone on the list may have a pair they aren't using anymore.

Andrew  (BerryhillAC) is a member of this list and makes 3D Printed Target Grips.  They aren't wood but they offer all the other features you are looking for.

I'm not sure what grips you currently have but Browning Target grips have a Thumb Shelf (but not the Palm Shelf).  They are similar in design to what High Standards come with.  That is the type I have and use on my Buckmark.  Those could probably be found on ebay if you can't find new.

Good Luck.
John

John Dervis

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV 1/4/2024, 1:32 pm

I have a set of Nills for sale on the list here. Nice grips. Large for most people a little small for me. They are adjustable. Grips for Buck Mark Field Target ? 20190317
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by Brudford 1/13/2024, 6:10 pm

That website for Nill-Griffe has a German Phone number , are you speaking to someone in Germany who speaks German to order your Grips ? Thanks

Brudford

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV 1/13/2024, 6:57 pm

Mactecsales.com

Or

mactecsales@gmail.com
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by -TT- 1/13/2024, 10:09 pm

Nill has a US site for orders: https://us.nill-shop.com/

It's not easy to navigate but everything available is there. In my experience it takes about six to eight weeks from order to US delivery and it's 100% reliable. I've ordered many times.
-TT-
-TT-

Back to top Go down

Post by Brudford 1/14/2024, 10:08 am

Thanks all for the info in Mactec and Nill grips for my Buckmark , unfortunately according to Nill's Website " Does not fit the current contour , URX , UDX or UFX model . " I have a Buckmark Plus UDX . I will give MacTec a call this week and see if they will make me a grip for the current new Buckmark models . Those grips are just what I want.

Brudford

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV 1/30/2024, 2:28 pm

I would be remiss/derelict in my duties if I failed to post a picture of the nicest looking Buckmark grips ever made. IMHO  Laughing Grips for Buck Mark Field Target ? Fb_img10
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down