Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thank you to Forum staff and members

3 posters

Go down

Thank you to Forum staff and members Empty Thank you to Forum staff and members

Post by Single_handed 1/5/2024, 2:46 pm

I just wanted to drop a short message as a thank you to the Bullseye-L Forum for having, maintaining and consolidation of so much useful information for our chosen Sport/Hobby. 
    I was hoping to post this a few days ago but… I’ve managed to escape the clutches of the respiratory illness that’s been a nuisance to daily life for the last half decade until about a week ago when my lovely Mrs. temporarily turned outbreak monkey to our household. So, I’ve had the last few days to read. Though with the fever and general “merriment” associated with this unwelcome biological terrorist, I’m not rightly sure how much information I will ultimately retain, but I digress.
     It’s been nice to have a place to read Bullseye specific information.  Thank you very much to the Creator(s), staff, moderators, sponsors and members of the Bullseye-L Forum. It’s very appreciated to have such useful information so easily accessible (though I may not always be smart enough to use the “search” feature to maximum effect). Whatever results my precision pistol career might bring it will always have been influenced at some level by the information and the people that post it here. A greater community, the people of competitive marksmanship, I have personally never seen or found elsewhere.

Wishing you all Aligned sights and smooth pull’s! 
Happy New Year!
-Rob Evans
Single_handed
Single_handed

Allan Campbell, bruce martindale, John Dervis, dieselguy624, Foundryratjim, shanneba and JHHolliday like this post

Back to top Go down

Thank you to Forum staff and members Empty Welcome to the forum

Post by jjfitch 1/5/2024, 4:47 pm

Single_handed wrote:I just wanted to drop a short message as a thank you to the Bullseye-L Forum for having, maintaining and consolidation of so much useful information for our chosen Sport/Hobby. 
    I was hoping to post this a few days ago but… I’ve managed to escape the clutches of the respiratory illness that’s been a nuisance to daily life for the last half decade until about a week ago when my lovely Mrs. temporarily turned outbreak monkey to our household. So, I’ve had the last few days to read. Though with the fever and general “merriment” associated with this unwelcome biological terrorist, I’m not rightly sure how much information I will ultimately retain, but I digress.
     It’s been nice to have a place to read Bullseye specific information.  Thank you very much to the Creator(s), staff, moderators, sponsors and members of the Bullseye-L Forum. It’s very appreciated to have such useful information so easily accessible (though I may not always be smart enough to use the “search” feature to maximum effect). Whatever results my precision pistol career might bring it will always have been influenced at some level by the information and the people that post it here. A greater community, the people of competitive marksmanship, I have personally never seen or found elsewhere.

Wishing you all Aligned sights and smooth pull’s! 
Happy New Year!
-Rob Evans

Precision Pistol games are by far the most difficult to excel at "otherwise everyone would be doing it"! People entering this generation may be the last since there is little in the way of instant gratification. Some of us who have been around for a few decades can attest to the number of shooters entering and then leaving when they realize the amount of dedication and mental discipline required to excel! 

Beside this is where the grownups hang out! Smile
jjfitch
jjfitch

Single_handed likes this post

Back to top Go down

Thank you to Forum staff and members Empty Re: Thank you to Forum staff and members

Post by JHHolliday 1/6/2024, 5:36 am

There is a lot to learn, and this particular learning is not too easy!  I'm very grateful for all the good info on this list, and especially the time and effort donated by experienced members to help teach BE technique.

This kind of efficient earning is one of the 'goods' of the interweb (there are many bads too).  Back in the day it took a lot more time and effort to find things out: I used to spend days on end in the uni library stacks trying to find journals and articles relevant to something I needed to know (often getting side tracked unproductively by unrelated material or cute girls), then hours photo-copying.  Now most everything is immediately available, and usually free.

Anyway, thanks to everyone on BE-L list, and hope you all have a good new year!
JHHolliday
JHHolliday

Single_handed likes this post

Back to top Go down

Thank you to Forum staff and members Empty Re: Thank you to Forum staff and members

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down