Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCATT USA forum discount

3 posters

Go down

SCATT USA forum discount Empty SCATT USA forum discount

Post by Single_handed Mon Feb 12 2024, 17:23

Greetings all.  
     I’ve been drooling over a SCATT system since the first time I saw one at Perry about 10 years ago. I saw on the forum banner that there was a discount offered to forum members.  So I thought I’d look into it.  Well, apparently I’m forum search inept and searched for it and couldn’t find it. I PM’d Wobbley to see if I could get guidance. 
    After I was straightened out with the original thread and warned that the thread/discount was pretty old (over a decade) I went and tried the code during checkout at Scattusa(dot)com.  It seems that SCATT no longer accepts the provided forum discount code.
     I emailed SCATT and will update if or when they reply. I’ve sent emails to them in the past and not heard back. Though since I got my current iPad I struggle with receiving emails on occasion so it could very well be on my end. I was asked to start a new thread once I found out if it worked or not, so here it is!

Just an fyi for any that may be interested. 
That is all.
The one handed guy,
-Rob

NOTHING FOLLOWS…
;-)
Single_handed
Single_handed

jmoore likes this post

Back to top Go down

SCATT USA forum discount Empty Re: SCATT USA forum discount

Post by Wobbley Mon Feb 12 2024, 17:47

Thanks.  Even if the news is bad… Sad
Wobbley
Wobbley
Admin

Single_handed likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Oleg G Tue Feb 13 2024, 08:04

Call SCATT USA. When I was about to purchase my system, I called, spoke with Alex and ended up with a more meaningful discount than the forum code allowed. Alex is also very responsive to any support issues. It's always good to TALK to a human! Smile

Best Regards,
Oleg.
Oleg G
Oleg G

PhotoEscape and Dan Webb like this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down