Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shooting first Bulseye match have a question on rules.

5 posters

Go down

Shooting first Bulseye match have a question on rules.  Empty Shooting first Bulseye match have a question on rules.

Post by 82boy 9/26/2014, 10:13 am

Hi guys, sorry about the newbie question but I could not find it in the search. I have a set of Herrett target grips on my 1911, that has the palm self, Are these legal? I looked in the rule book and as far as I can tell they are. I will bring my factory stocks along as well, but I was just curious, as I like the way these stocks fit my hand. Thank you Patrick
82boy
82boy

Back to top Go down

Shooting first Bulseye match have a question on rules.  Empty Re: Shooting first Bulseye match have a question on rules.

Post by LenV 9/26/2014, 10:38 am

They are legal for the 45 match. Not legal for the hardball match.

Have Fun
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Shooting first Bulseye match have a question on rules.  Empty Re: Shooting first Bulseye match have a question on rules.

Post by dronning 9/26/2014, 11:02 am

Page 13 of the rulebook (17 of the PDF file)

http://compete.nra.org/documents/pdf/compete/rulebooks/pistol/pistol-book.pdf

As Oldmaster64 stated for the CMP EIC hardball match the grips must be stock.
- Dave
dronning
dronning

Back to top Go down

Post by 82boy 9/26/2014, 11:56 am

Thanks for the reply's,
Not going to shoot a hardball match (That I know of.) just a 2700
So with that said they will be accepted?
82boy
82boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Larry Lang 9/26/2014, 1:09 pm

82boy, 
You're good to go. Approach your first match as a learning experience. Write down a checklist so everything you "might" need will be in your bag. 

Ask if you're not sure of something. Save that competitive drive for your second match. 

BE people are great people. I know from experience.
_LL
Larry Lang
Larry Lang

Back to top Go down

Post by 82boy 9/26/2014, 9:51 pm

Larry Lang wrote:82boy, 
You're good to go. Approach your first match as a learning experience. Write down a checklist so everything you "might" need will be in your bag. 

Ask if you're not sure of something. Save that competitive drive for your second match. 

BE people are great people. I know from experience.
_LL

Thank you,
I got a list of everything I think I might need, and I am sure there are things that are not on it because I don't know better. This is going to be a big learning experience I am sure. Thank you for all your help
82boy
82boy

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Kovach 9/27/2014, 12:10 am

Let us know how it goes!
Rob Kovach
Rob Kovach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down