Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Doc Wong's Non Glare, Concentric Ring, Anti-Parallax Red Dot Scope Enhancer

4 posters

Go down

Doc Wong's Non Glare, Concentric Ring, Anti-Parallax Red Dot Scope Enhancer Empty Doc Wong's Non Glare, Concentric Ring, Anti-Parallax Red Dot Scope Enhancer

Post by ScottSimmonds 8/12/2011, 10:40 pm

My reading today included an article by Dr Wong on the Non Glare, Concentric Ring, Anti-Parallax Red Dot Scope Enhancer.

I was fortunate enough to have come across a small supply of the enhancers this evening after a particularly enjoyable family dinner.

Those of you unlucky enough to not have a ready supply of the enhancers (and the unique crustacean we have here in Maine that supplies them) may contact me. Get me your mailing address and I'll be glad to send you one for free.

I have it on good authority that there will be a good supply of the enhancers available at my club's 21st Annual Lobster Match to be held September 9 - 10.

Details here.

BTW, I used the enhancer this evening (after supper) in my dry-firing practice. Noticeable difference.

Scott From Maine

ScottSimmonds

Back to top Go down

Doc Wong's Non Glare, Concentric Ring, Anti-Parallax Red Dot Scope Enhancer Empty Re: Doc Wong's Non Glare, Concentric Ring, Anti-Parallax Red Dot Scope Enhancer

Post by DavidR 8/13/2011, 9:25 am

Im guessing this is a lobster claw rubber band, got my first from larry carter back in 02. Great little item!
DavidR
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Doc Wong's Non Glare, Concentric Ring, Anti-Parallax Red Dot Scope Enhancer Empty Re: Doc Wong's Non Glare, Concentric Ring, Anti-Parallax Red Dot Scope Enhancer

Post by ScottSimmonds 8/13/2011, 10:39 am

Yep. Got a pile here on my desk - for the asking.

The pile is actually getting smaller. A bunch went out in this morning's mail.

ScottSimmonds

Back to top Go down

Doc Wong's Non Glare, Concentric Ring, Anti-Parallax Red Dot Scope Enhancer Empty Red Dot Enhancer

Post by KenG 8/20/2011, 8:43 pm

We get live lobsters here in northeast Ohio so I think I can get one of these "enhancers". My question is: exactly how do you use them?

Thanks, KenG

KenG

Back to top Go down

Post by jakuda 8/20/2011, 9:02 pm

Got mine. Thanks!

jakuda

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down