Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.22 conversion!

3 posters

Go down

.22 conversion! Empty .22 conversion!

Post by kjanracing 5/16/2015, 7:10 am

Just got a E that my Nelson .22 conversion and dot is on the way!
Next week will be a good week!
Kurt
kjanracing
kjanracing

Back to top Go down

.22 conversion! Empty Re: .22 conversion!

Post by Guest 5/16/2015, 11:46 am

I think you are going to be happy with it. I ordered the same combo a couple months ago, but just started shooting it lately (waiting for good wx).

My early impressions are that it is more accurate than my old High Standard. It operates flawlessly with CCI sd. vel., Agulia, Wolf target, and SK std. plus.
 At least with 3 of the 4 mags.  I have. The fourth mag seems to be working better with use, but is not 100%.

The big surprise to me was that I shoot the conversion better,even with it's 3 1/2 lb. wad gun trigger, than I do my old H.S. Trophy. I was not expecting that.
  I might need another Wad gun lower now...Jim

Back to top Go down

Post by javaduke 5/21/2015, 10:28 am

I received my Nelson conversion yesterday! Wow, this is absolutely top quality product! I was first impressed by how heavy is this thing, but then I realized it weighs almost exactly the same as the .45 top, so it will feel the same to shoot it. There were three (3), not two, magazines included, with a note "Thank you for your patience"! Last but not least, the included envelope had not only the manual, but also a copy of the Constitution of the United States! 
Can't wait to try it out with my Springfield service pistol!
Two thumbs up to Larry for the exceptional quality product and first class customer service!

(wow, I have never used so many exclamation signs in a forum post ever...)

javaduke

https://eb-custom.us

Back to top Go down

Post by JayhawkNavy02 5/21/2015, 12:31 pm

The only thing I don't like is the aluminum construction and the elliason sights. I would prefer the higher profile and more durable Bo-Mar and all steel construction even though it might weigh slightly more.  Regardless, Larry is an absolute super star and he stands behind every aspect of his product.  I wouldn't hesitate to recommend one to anyone.
JayhawkNavy02
JayhawkNavy02

Back to top Go down

Post by kjanracing 5/21/2015, 8:40 pm

Took mine to the range today.  Ran some CCI standard velocity rounds to start with.  Every round would stove pipe.  So I bought some HV hollow points.  Same thing.  I just fed them one at a time for probably 30 rounds.  Then loaded a few in the mag, and they fed fine.  Kept that up for several more, and now it feeds either just fine.  Probably just needed to cycle some.  Anyway, super happy.  What a nice piece of work.  I had Larry mount a dot on it too.   It's so nice to just wear safety glasses and see the dot and target clearly!  Now I have no excuse!  Enjoy!
kjanracing
kjanracing

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down