Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Special on 3D-Printed Custom Grips at Camp Perry

Go down

Special on 3D-Printed Custom Grips at Camp Perry Empty Special on 3D-Printed Custom Grips at Camp Perry

Post by BerryhillAC Wed Jun 29, 2016 10:34 pm

I just wanted to let everyone know that I’ll be at Camp Perry for the first three days of Pistol Week, July 11-13.  I’ll be set up on Commercial Row doing both 3D-printing and 3d-scanning.  Please come by, say hello and let me know if you have any questions about 3D-printing custom target pistol grips.  And as a special opportunity for attendees at the matches, I will 3d-scan your favorite pair of grips and reprint them for the pistol of your choice starting at $99.  The scanning will just take a few minutes and I’ll deliver the grips in time for fall league shooting.  Or if you don’t have a pair of grips you want scanned, I can measure your hand for a set of custom grips for delivery in a few weeks.

Come see the different material options for grips (including a wood composite you won’t believe is 3d-printed) and get an idea of how a custom grip can up your shooting game.

See you soon!

Andrew

PrecisionTargetPistolGrips.com

Precision Grips for All Hands and Most Guns

BerryhillAC

Back to top Go down