Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Escondido Fish & Game (EFGA) Precision Pistol Matches (Escondido, California)

2 posters

Go down

Escondido Fish & Game (EFGA) Precision Pistol Matches (Escondido, California) Empty Escondido Fish & Game (EFGA) Precision Pistol Matches (Escondido, California)

Post by JayhawkNavy02 Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:19 pm

Escondido Fish & Game Association Precision Pistol sign up is open for the monthly match (2nd Sunday in September) please email EFGABullseye@gmail.com to request a spot. When you register, please let me know if you are signing up for the new shooter and/or NRA match along with your name and NRA number. Lots of open spots in the new shooter match so feel free to forward the email and invite new shooters! We do allow club members to sign up first, as a benefit to membership, and once that is complete we'll open up to everyone who has emailed in order and let you know who is shooting the match on a first come first serve basis.

The 30 shot new shooter match starts at 0700, for $3 (club member) or $5 (non-member) followed by an 1800 NRA registered match at 8:00 a.m. Matches will conclude no later than 1:00 p.m. More information is in the flyer I'll email to you when you ask to sign up.

We will award trophies in the 2019 year, starting in January. Your best 4 NRA 1800 and top 2 2700 matches will determine standings. If you shoot more matches, we'll throw out your lowest match/matches. Awards for winners 1st - 3rd as well as 1st - 3rd in each classification at the conclusion of the season.

https://www.escondidofishandgame.com/
JayhawkNavy02
JayhawkNavy02

Back to top Go down

Escondido Fish & Game (EFGA) Precision Pistol Matches (Escondido, California) Empty Re: Escondido Fish & Game (EFGA) Precision Pistol Matches (Escondido, California)

Post by john bickar Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:40 pm

495 miles...

You SoCal shooters should come up to Sunnyvale for our Labor Day match!

Last edited by john bickar on Sat Aug 11, 2018 12:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Board ate half of my post)
john bickar
john bickar

Back to top Go down

Escondido Fish & Game (EFGA) Precision Pistol Matches (Escondido, California) Empty Re: Escondido Fish & Game (EFGA) Precision Pistol Matches (Escondido, California)

Post by JayhawkNavy02 Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:17 am

Right now for me that's about 9,000 + miles, but when I get back!
JayhawkNavy02
JayhawkNavy02

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down