Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Timer search......endless

4 posters

Go down

Timer search......endless Empty Timer search......endless

Post by xman 7/7/2020, 3:47 pm

Am in the third month of searching for an IOS download like mr divine. My phone crashed and when fixed the Divins program was gone. I found it again on CNET, but it will not download as it says it is not available in my location (am in TX) or country. Anyone with usable link. The Divins app was great,
 It had all that I needed.
xman
xman

Back to top Go down

Timer search......endless Empty Re: Timer search......endless

Post by Arthur 7/7/2020, 7:35 pm

Champions Choice has 2 timers with a buzzer when time runs out. $14 and $34 , I just ordered the lower cost one. No turning target practice available to me for a while now. This is a cheap solution. 

Best 
Arthur

Arthur

Back to top Go down

Post by Oleg G 7/7/2020, 7:44 pm

Looks like IOS support may be lagging significantly.
Another solution is to buy a cheap Android phone, like this from Amazon for $60

https://www.amazon.com/Alcatel-OneTouch-Unlocked-Android-Smartphone/dp/B01M24QYPN?ref_=fsclp_pl_dp_4

Or a cheap Android tablet, like this from Amazon for $50

https://www.amazon.com/Fire-Tablet-7/dp/B07FKR6KXF/ref=sr_1_1?crid=2KCO0YXQCB5LN&dchild=1&keywords=fire+tablet&qid=1594168895&sprefix=fire+%2Caps%2C150&sr=8-1

Then you can load the Bullseye Timer Android app that will do everything that Bullseye Range Commands used to do for IOS.

Of course, this is not a great solution, as it requires an outlay of your money for an additional gadget, but at least these prices are somewhat affordable.

Good luck.
Oleg G
Oleg G

bpettet likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by rick@dugongtech.com 8/26/2020, 7:32 pm

Hi all - I'm now making a timer application for Garmin Fenix smart watches which may meet yours or others needs.

It includes preset times for Bullseye matches as well as WA1500/PPC1500 and some ISSF matches. 

The watch can vibrate and beep to alert you to when to start and stop the match plus it has some other training features such as the ability to monitor your heart rate, the number of steps taken and so on. 

I developed it initially for use in the WA1500 matches but it has become a great training aid and I now use it at home to practice the timing for the stages.

You can find out more at dugongtech.com

Appreciate any thoughts you may have.

Best regards,

Rick
Dugong Technology
rick@dugongtech.com
rick@dugongtech.com

https://dugongtech.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content