Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum option for displaying posts newest-first

5 posters

Go down

Forum option for displaying posts newest-first Empty Forum option for displaying posts newest-first

Post by -TT- 11/20/2020, 12:53 pm

Many forum software packages offer a user preference for displaying thread posts in newest-first order, and I prefer it a lot. With some boards, the admin needs to enable it before it's available though.

This forum doesn't seem to have it. Is that because it's not supported?
-TT-
-TT-

Back to top Go down

Forum option for displaying posts newest-first Empty Re: Forum option for displaying posts newest-first

Post by 1joel1 11/20/2020, 1:00 pm

You can click the little icon and it will bring you to the latest post in the thread since the last time you were here. I find that very helpful.
Joel

1joel1

Back to top Go down

Forum option for displaying posts newest-first Empty Re: Forum option for displaying posts newest-first

Post by CrankyThunder 11/20/2020, 2:06 pm

1joel1 wrote:You can click the little icon and it will bring you to the latest post in the thread since the last time you were here. I find that very helpful.
Joel
Me Too!
CrankyThunder
CrankyThunder

http://www.ccrcpistolteam.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by -TT- 11/20/2020, 3:07 pm

"Little" is definitely the word for it. It's tiny, and not very convenient IMO. And it only appears on a desktop browser, so phone browsing is still many many clicks and scrolls.

Still interested in whether we can do newest-first.
-TT-
-TT-

Back to top Go down

Post by willnewton 11/20/2020, 9:31 pm

-TT- wrote:Is that because it's not supported?

Not with the hosting package we use.
willnewton
willnewton
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by REConley 11/20/2020, 9:38 pm

Appears on my phone.
REConley
REConley

Back to top Go down

Post by CrankyThunder 11/21/2020, 5:54 am

appears on my phone as well, granted, I gotta blow the image up to get it big enough so my big old fingers can click it but it is there
CrankyThunder
CrankyThunder

http://www.ccrcpistolteam.weebly.com

REConley likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by -TT- 11/21/2020, 7:42 am

Oh! Is that the little ">" thingy is, after the time of each topic?

I guess it'll have to do, thanks all.
-TT-
-TT-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down