Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pistol recommendation

+11
TicTocer
James Hensler
SilentAssassin
chiz1180
Larry2520
SingleActionAndrew
zanemoseley
rich.tullo
John Dervis
REConley
fscrook
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Pistol recommendation  - Page 2 Empty Pistol recommendation

Post by fscrook 7/30/2021, 6:58 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello.
I'm interested in buying a pistol specifically for rapid fire. I really don't have much experience in high end pistols. When I was younger I was at the range and this guy said "watch this" and he took his empty fired 22s and placed them on top of his pistol and fired the gun and the cases did not fall off the gun. I was shocked.

Right now I'm shooting a 1911 marvel 22 conversion. It's very nice but I'm not happy with the amount of muzzle flip that I get. It makes it difficult to transition between targets. I feel that is a result of the bore line being higher than my hand and I see that many of the higher end 22's have the bore line much closer to the hand. My only concern is getting a pistol that has the smallest amount of muzzle flip as possible. I imagine choosing a pistol with a lower boreline will greatly help when compared to the marvel I'm shooting now correct?

I also see the pardini sp 22 has numerous interchangeable weights of tungsten or steel, and that other similar pistols offer weights but not nearly that many and not in tungsten. Is the pardini sp the best choice for rapid fire/reduced muzzle flip or should I consider something else?

Thank you very much for reading and I'm sorry if this topic has been posted before

fscrook

Back to top Go down

Pistol recommendation  - Page 2 Empty Re: Pistol recommendation

Post by willnewton 8/17/2021, 4:56 pm

How do I feel about this thread?

“Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.”
willnewton
willnewton
Admin

Motophotog7 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2