Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RV storage within the OH/IN region

2 posters

Go down

RV storage within the OH/IN region Empty RV storage within the OH/IN region

Post by RoyDean 6/21/2022, 9:20 pm

Sorry that this is a bit "off topic" for the Bullseye Forum, but please bear with me.

I have a Class C Motorhome (30' long) which I bought last fall. My initial objective (fantasy?) was to go "van life", find somewhere to train for Bullseye, live in the RV, then use it to go on the summer tour, maybe even go further afield. Wash, rinse, repeat! My circumstances changed and I found myself to be completely free-agent. The van life thing turned out to be a step too far (OK, OK, thank you to all the guys who "told ya so"!).

BUT, I am still wanting to keep the RV and use it for at least the OH/IN tour each year. I already have RV spot reservations booked for all four events.

BUT, BUT, there is no point driving it all the way back to AZ. I would much prefer to park it up somewhere in the OH/IN circle, winterize it, preferably store it indoors or at least under some sort of roof. and then use it again next year.

SO, there are lots and lots of RV storage places in OH/IN (or possibly even IL), the top class indoor places are, understandably, not cheap. But I simply want somewhere that is secure, either enclosed or at least roofed and within a reasonable Uber drive of a major airport. I am looking at an annual lease kinda deal.

If anyone has has any advice or suggestions I am very appreciative.

Thanks,
Roy Dean

RoyDean

Back to top Go down

RV storage within the OH/IN region Empty Re: RV storage within the OH/IN region

Post by Wobbley 6/21/2022, 11:44 pm

I’d store it in a place adjacent to a major airport.  I googled this 

https://www.google.com/search?q=rv+storage+columbus+ohio&rlz=1C9BKJA_enUS734US734&oq=rv+storage+columbus&aqs=chrome.0.0i20i263i512j69i57j0i512l4.11479j0j7&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

And it came up with some options.
Wobbley
Wobbley
Admin

chopper likes this post

Back to top Go down