Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FEG CO 2 pistol lineage

3 posters

Go down

FEG CO 2 pistol lineage Empty FEG CO 2 pistol lineage

Post by hipirn2 Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:33 pm

My Bullseye shooting companion and life long friend died recently, most of his shooting stuff has been disposed of.  He had a cased FEG (Hungary?) 4.5 mm CO 2 pellet pistol with accessories that I don't know anything about or even if it works and was hoping someone might shed some light on this gun and maybe it's operation? Apparently he used it for slow fire practice, it show little wear.   hipirn

hipirn2

Back to top Go down

FEG CO 2 pistol lineage Empty Re: FEG CO 2 pistol lineage

Post by BE Mike Tue Aug 27, 2013 11:03 am

Sorry for your loss, Phil. The word is that the factory in Hungary shut down a while back. The FEG GM1 air pistol was imported into the US in the 90's. It was also branded as a Daisy model 91. I would try to get a manual from Daisy by contacting them at: http://www.daisy.com/contactus or you may get some information by calling Pilkington Competition at: http://www.pilkguns.com/menu_who.shtml
BE Mike
BE Mike

Back to top Go down

Post by tonyg Fri Aug 30, 2013 11:53 am

hipirn2 wrote:My Bullseye shooting companion and life long friend died recently, most of his shooting stuff has been disposed of.  He had a cased FEG (Hungary?) 4.5 mm CO 2 pellet pistol with accessories that I don't know anything about or even if it works and was hoping someone might shed some light on this gun and maybe it's operation? Apparently he used it for slow fire practice, it show little wear.   hipirn
Hi, please check your personal message, I have sent you some important info.

Tony G

tonyg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down