Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aimpoint Warranty

2 posters

Go down

Aimpoint Warranty Empty Aimpoint Warranty

Post by CrankyThunder Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:43 am

Well, they guys in the Aimpoint Warranty department have a healthy sense of humor!

My Aimpoint H2 needed warranty work.  Bad Rheostat.  No dot at the lower positions until you get to the brightest setting.  Then it was like looking at the landing lights of a 747 on touchdown.  Nuclear meltdown of the eyeball level.  

Ok, emailed Aimpoint and got a response with "CM" number about a hour later.  Awesome!

Since I got shades and a Kodiak base with stripped allen screw threads, it would not fit in the original box.  

Scrumbled around the work room looking for a suitable container to protect and ship the aimpoint and found a small foam lined strong box.  It was the container that my Trijicon SRO reflex sight came in and it prominently displayed the Trijicon logo and information on the MRO red dot on it.  Boxed it up and shipped it off to Manassas, Virgina with a nice letter asking for repairs.  

Couple days later I got a email that they had received my Aimpoint H2 and to expect it in three to four weeks.  Double Awesome!

Tuesday night the UPS guy shows up and I was surprised to open it up and find my Aimpoint H2 completely repaired.  Basically, on my doorstep eight days after I dropped it off at the post office.  Awesome turnaround time, tried it out last night at the team practice, worked perfectly.  Triple Awesome!

The thing is that the guys in the Aimpoint Repairs department musta had some issues with the Trijicon hard case that I shipped it in.  That would explain the "Aimpoint" sticker plastered over the Trijicon label!   

Aimpoint Warranty 1f60d  Aimpoint Warranty 1f60d  Aimpoint Warranty 1f60d  Aimpoint Warranty 1f60d  Aimpoint Warranty 1f60d  Aimpoint Warranty 1f60d 

Cannot wait to show my buddies over in Wixom!

You guys have a good one!

Crankster

Last edited by CrankyThunder on Thu Oct 27, 2022 5:46 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Misspellings added to verify authorship by engineer)
CrankyThunder
CrankyThunder

http://www.ccrcpistolteam.weebly.com

kc.crawford.7, spursnguns, Foundryratjim, TonyH, Dan Webb and shanneba like this post

Back to top Go down

Aimpoint Warranty Empty Re: Aimpoint Warranty

Post by TonyH Thu Oct 27, 2022 2:37 pm

The Wixom guys will probably make you read “How to win friends and influence people”…….and then use the Aimpoint label for a target.
TonyH
TonyH

Back to top Go down

Post by CrankyThunder Thu Oct 27, 2022 3:57 pm

TonyH wrote:The Wixom guys will probably make you read “How to win friends and influence people”…….and then use the Aimpoint label for a target.
oh lord Tony, your awesome!

Keep slinging it there bud!

When are you coming back to Michigan, I would get a awesome welcome party going.  We miss ya!

Hope your doing well, especially with your start up league out there in Utah.  

Regards, 
Cranky (aka Geo)
CrankyThunder
CrankyThunder

http://www.ccrcpistolteam.weebly.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down