Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dillon does have some BS in their warranty

+5
dronning
Steve B
DavidR
robert84010
beeser
9 posters

Go down

Dillon does have some BS in their warranty Empty Dillon does have some BS in their warranty

Post by beeser 8/13/2014, 1:36 pm

I just found out that it will take over 2 weeks for Dillon to replace an electronic scale that was defective out of the box.  Not what I would call a no BS warranty.

beeser

Back to top Go down

Dillon does have some BS in their warranty Empty Re: Dillon does have some BS in their warranty

Post by robert84010 8/13/2014, 2:05 pm

calm down. they can't have everything in stock at all times.

Last edited by robert84010 on 8/13/2014, 5:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

robert84010

Back to top Go down

Dillon does have some BS in their warranty Empty Re: Dillon does have some BS in their warranty

Post by DavidR 8/13/2014, 2:19 pm

Dillon BS warranty doesn't apply to anything electrical or the 1050 presses.
DavidR
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by beeser 8/13/2014, 2:42 pm

As a matter of fact, Dillon no longer has a written warranty on any of their products.

beeser

Back to top Go down

Post by Steve B 8/13/2014, 2:45 pm

But, they still take VERY GOOD care of their customers.  If something breaks I call them and it's replacement is in the mail by the next day.

Steve B

Back to top Go down

Post by beeser 8/13/2014, 2:53 pm

Steve B wrote:But, they still take VERY GOOD care of their customers.  If something breaks I call them and it's replacement is in the mail by the next day.
That seems to be true in the past and obviously true with your past experience but there are currently plenty of dissatified customers that are just now beginning to realize that there is no obligation by Dillon to support their products.  They had a written warranty once but do not now.

beeser

Back to top Go down

Post by dronning 8/13/2014, 4:02 pm

I have a buddy with a 1050 over 5 years old, I don't remember what he broke but they just took care of him no questions and the 1050 was never part of the no BS warranty.

I think for every complainer there are at least 100 that that have been treated beyond fair by Dillon.

- Dave
dronning
dronning

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghillieman 8/13/2014, 5:13 pm

We run 1050's in a commercial setting, Dillon has always taken care of us.
Ghillieman
Ghillieman

Back to top Go down

Post by james r chapman 8/13/2014, 5:18 pm

How's that vinegar working?
james r chapman
james r chapman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by CR10X 8/13/2014, 5:24 pm

Wow, 2 whole weeks to replace a defective scale!  That's an outrage!  They should have hundreds in storage waiting for this to happen!  And to think it actually happened to you?  We better call the BBB and the AG!  

Wait, they did say they were replacing it, right?   Exactly what is the problem here? 

Bullseye shooters have long memories......

CR10X

Back to top Go down

Post by Rob Kovach 8/13/2014, 8:11 pm

I'm going to lock this thread.

beeser is new to shooting, this sport, and reloading and jumped to a false first impression of Dillon.  I think we bruised him up enough for that.

I want you all to cut beeser a little slack.  He just moved to Arizona and bought his first pistol recently.  He doesn't have a network of bullseye shooter friends to engage in face-to-face dialogue with like most of us did.

Think about all the things we know about bullseye and reloading---now think about how many questions we had to ask to get to know these things.  Beeser doesn't have anybody to ask except us.

Let's keep that in perspective.
Rob Kovach
Rob Kovach
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down