Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultradot warranty?

5 posters

Go down

Ultradot warranty? Empty Ultradot warranty?

Post by Virgil Kane Wed Jan 02, 2013 4:39 pm

I have an older Ultradot that the dot brightness has only two setting working, dim and bright. I was wondering if anybody has had any experiance with Ultradot warranties and how things worked out as far as getting it fixed without added cost other than the shipping charge.

Thanks

Virgil

Virgil Kane

Back to top Go down

Ultradot warranty? Empty Re: Ultradot warranty?

Post by gulliver62 Wed Jan 02, 2013 7:27 pm

I had a dot that twice changed zero by more than 30 clicks.
Sent it back to them with my check.

I received it back about 6w later in the same box with absolutely nothing indicating that it had even been touched. Never put it on a gun again and probably wouldn't bother sending anything back to them again. Treating them like they are disposable.
gulliver62
gulliver62

Back to top Go down

Post by DavidR Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:38 am

As i understand it only the ultra dots that have click adjustments are warrantied for life, the older ones that dont are not.
DavidR
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack H Thu Jan 03, 2013 10:00 pm

Only to the original purchaser

http://www.ultradotwest.com/ultradot_2008_013.htm
Jack H
Jack H

Back to top Go down

Post by Jerry944T Sun Jan 27, 2013 1:41 pm

I own 6 Ultradots. Some of them were bought by me and some are second hand. I've had to send several back for warranty repair. It's never been a problem. The trick is to call the repair center and talk nicely to the woman who is in charge. Her name escapes me but she is very nice. They've always been returned fixed and better than new.

There was never a question as to whether they were bought used or new. The last time I sent them I put 3 in a box, one of mine and the other two were shooting buddies. I called first, explained that one was being returned for the second time. I was told to send them back with no check since one had been previously repaired.

They were all back within 8 days with no charge. I had previously had to wait a month for repairs. I sent an email to the nice lady and thanked her for the promptness. She told me they weren't busy so it was no problem. I'm just one data point but this was recently and I was very pleased with their service.

Jerry944T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down