Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pardini threaded trigger stud upgrade

2 posters

Go down

Pardini threaded trigger stud upgrade Empty Pardini threaded trigger stud upgrade

Post by Froneck Mon Nov 14, 2022 7:25 pm

As most know I make a trigger for the Pardini pistols. I talked to Pardini USA and found they make a conversion to use the unthreaded 4.2mm smooth hole trigger with a set screw to lock it in place. I was told the smooth post is much better than the threaded version and that the threaded post has been discontinued by Pardini. Since it's been discontinued I can't buy it! The threaded trigger will still work but needs the 3mm set screw put in the side.
 I purchased the conversion new direct from Pardini USA and is currently in the mail on it's way to me.
 I want the threaded stud so I'm willing to trade the up-grade that is new never used for the threaded stud. I will be happy to drill and tap the threaded trigger at no charge. Or I will make a smooth bore trigger and supply the up-grade for $80 for your threaded post and threaded trigger. My triggers sell for $135 +$5 postage.
 Only one will be done so first come will get the up-grade.
 Let me know if interested.
  e-mail me at FSCO@pa.net

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Pardini threaded trigger stud upgrade Empty Re: Pardini threaded trigger stud upgrade

Post by TampaTim Mon Nov 14, 2022 8:52 pm

Email sent

TampaTim

Back to top Go down