Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two thumbs up for Brazos Precision!

3 posters

Go down

Two thumbs up for Brazos Precision! Empty Two thumbs up for Brazos Precision!

Post by javaduke 5/31/2023, 9:41 am

Just wanted to share my recent experience here. I placed an order about two weeks ago, and haven't heard back from them, there was no email confirmation and the order status stayed in "Processing". So I sent an email to them and today I received response from Ashley saying that my order will ship next week. But this is not the end of the story, about 15 minutes later I receive another email that says my order will ship today! Wow, I do understand how busy they are, a small company trying to deal with a flood of orders and at the same time maintain the quality of their products, and with all that they still found time and resources to expedite my order! What a great company!

javaduke

https://eb-custom.us

orpheoet likes this post

Back to top Go down

Two thumbs up for Brazos Precision! Empty Re: Two thumbs up for Brazos Precision!

Post by orpheoet 6/2/2023, 10:36 am

They've always done right be me.

Last edited by orpheoet on 6/2/2023, 10:36 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : spelling)
orpheoet
orpheoet

Back to top Go down

Two thumbs up for Brazos Precision! Empty Re: Two thumbs up for Brazos Precision!

Post by RodJ 6/2/2023, 2:34 pm

I am very glad to hear that they’re back on their feet, and their website is updated and refreshed! Ashley is great. Plus one of the funniest COVID cartoons I ever saw was this on their blog:

Two thumbs up for Brazos Precision! 5484f610

RodJ

targetbarb likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down