Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Month old Gold Cup trigger now worthy of the name.

2 posters

Go down

Month old Gold Cup trigger now worthy of the name. Empty Month old Gold Cup trigger now worthy of the name.

Post by Amanda4461 7/3/2023, 5:54 pm

I bought a new CZ/Colt Gold Cup National Match in blue a month ago. The fit and finish, tolerances and function are of far greater quality than my GC’s from the 70s and 80s. But the trigger was evidently straight from China or Mexico. Six pounds of grit and creep. Didn’t matter what lube or sear spring I tried. Thanks to you folks and this forum, I had KC Kustom deliver a fabulous CMP Trigger. The Colt now has a nice smooth, long roll that has made this pistol worthy of its name.
Thanks to KC and all of his fans. 
Now I need to buy another KC Kustom trigger to improve the stainless Gold Cup Trophy that I bought last week🤦‍�
Amanda4461
Amanda4461

Back to top Go down

Month old Gold Cup trigger now worthy of the name. Empty Re: Month old Gold Cup trigger now worthy of the name.

Post by paulj 7/3/2023, 7:39 pm

Did you have KC install it or did you order the parts and drop them in?

paulj

Back to top Go down

Month old Gold Cup trigger now worthy of the name. Empty Re: Month old Gold Cup trigger now worthy of the name.

Post by Amanda4461 7/3/2023, 7:54 pm

paulj wrote:Did you have KC install it or did you order the parts and drop them in?
I ordered the kit from KC’s web site, received the parts quickly since he shipped the next day and I live close by. He packaged each piece separately, well cushioned.
I replaced the stock Gold Cup parts after cleaning the pistol. No fitting was needed. The parts are quite well-finished, and they fit precisely.
Extremely smooth roll. I was pleasantly surprised at the difference between the KC trigger and the EGW trigger that I have had experience installing.
I’ll be buying another KC trigger kit for my stainless Gold Cup Trophy👍
Amanda4461
Amanda4461

BE Mike likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down