Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CMP and NRA Nationals - Proud of the results!

2 posters

Go down

CMP and NRA Nationals - Proud of the results! Empty CMP and NRA Nationals - Proud of the results!

Post by PhotoEscape Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:37 am

It is been exactly a week since we fired last match at NRA Nationals in Camp Atterburry.  There were several posts reflecting on matches that were shut this past month.  I too want to reflect on some of the results, that make me proud!

At Camp Perry in top ten overall, three shooters were using my shades and aperture rings.  Second best team at Perry and best at Atterburry - Zero / Lapua had three such shooters, and several others were members of top 5 teams.  During Mayleigh Cup Match at Atterburry five out of ten shooters, namely (with permission from each) - John Bickar, John Zurek, Philip Hemphill, Travis Jorgenson and Rob Sailer, - were using shades and apertures on their pistols.  Finally - John Zurek set new National Record shooting NMC match with score 299-19X.   I thank you, all, for such results!  AP

CMP and NRA Nationals - Proud of the results! Img_6411

Last edited by PhotoEscape on Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:44 am; edited 1 time in total
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape
Admin

john bickar, Wobbley, DA/SA, shanneba and SaraiEsq like this post

Back to top Go down

CMP and NRA Nationals - Proud of the results! Empty Re: CMP and NRA Nationals - Proud of the results!

Post by PhotoEscape Sat Jul 29, 2023 9:43 am

CMP and NRA Nationals - Proud of the results! Img_6416
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape
Admin

Wobbley likes this post

Back to top Go down

CMP and NRA Nationals - Proud of the results! Empty Re: CMP and NRA Nationals - Proud of the results!

Post by bruce martindale Sat Jul 29, 2023 12:23 pm

I used your shades and apertures in the 22! 

Highly recommended.

bruce martindale

https://www.bullseyeforum.net/t20747-feeling-center-a-10-bullsey

Back to top Go down

Post by PhotoEscape Sat Jul 29, 2023 3:24 pm

bruce martindale wrote:I used your shades and apertures in the 22! 

Highly recommended.
Bruce,
You are too modest Smile  You forgot to mention that you WON 22 Only at Camp Perry!  I didn't want to mention it, since I didn't ask for permission at Perry, and you and I left without connecting.  Thank you for chiming in.

AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape
Admin

bruce martindale likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down