Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adjustable trigger Anschutz Sensive on Morini 162 E

3 posters

Go down

Adjustable trigger Anschutz Sensive on Morini 162 E Empty Adjustable trigger Anschutz Sensive on Morini 162 E

Post by hammerli Sun Sep 10, 2023 6:39 am

I have been looking online at the Anshcutz Sensive fully adjustable trigger which can be fitted to a Morini 162 air pistol.
Has anyone used one of these? If so what was your experience like?

Would the more experienced shooters let us know if the standard trigger which pulls straight to the rear is better than an angled trigger blade?

Thank you

hammerli

Back to top Go down

Adjustable trigger Anschutz Sensive on Morini 162 E Empty Morini trigger

Post by kohlerpartsgod Wed Sep 13, 2023 2:32 pm

Try posting on targettalk forum. There are AP shooters from all over the world there.

kohlerpartsgod

Back to top Go down

Adjustable trigger Anschutz Sensive on Morini 162 E Empty Re: Adjustable trigger Anschutz Sensive on Morini 162 E

Post by lyoke Wed Sep 13, 2023 3:18 pm

I used one for a bit. It had quite a bit of adjustability. I am not sure if they changed the materials from a few years back, but after trying some different positions with it, the screws did not bite as well. You had to really make sure it was tightened or it would come loose. 

I really liked the ability to tilt the head on the shoe so I could like up my finger at the proper angle. I do think the shoe stuck out a little farther on the blade than I would have liked but that's personal preference. 

I eventually went back to blade that was closer to the factory one.

lyoke

Back to top Go down

Adjustable trigger Anschutz Sensive on Morini 162 E Empty Re: Adjustable trigger Anschutz Sensive on Morini 162 E

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down