Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Any Bullseye Shooting near Tuscaloosa AL?

5 posters

Go down

Any Bullseye Shooting near Tuscaloosa AL? Empty Any Bullseye Shooting near Tuscaloosa AL?

Post by jchurch Thu Sep 14, 2023 6:22 am

Title says it all.  Looking for a club / range that holds regular BE matches.

Thanks for any replies.

Jim

jchurch

Back to top Go down

Any Bullseye Shooting near Tuscaloosa AL? Empty Re: Any Bullseye Shooting near Tuscaloosa AL?

Post by aub1957 Thu Sep 14, 2023 11:30 am

Magic City Gun Club in Pinson, AL. Brian calls an EXCELLENT match! There's a 2700 match this Saturday. Come join us. Safety briefing at 8:45 and shooting starts at 9 a.m.

https://magiccitygunclub.com/

aub1957

bmize1 and Hawkja like this post

Back to top Go down

Any Bullseye Shooting near Tuscaloosa AL? Empty Re: Any Bullseye Shooting near Tuscaloosa AL?

Post by Hawkja Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:11 pm

Match Masters Gun Club in Columbia, TN has matches (magnusbullets.com). 

River Bend Gun Club in Dawsonville, GA hosts a full schedule of Bullseye Matches at the nicest shooting facility east of the Mississippi!  We would love to have you come and shoot with us.

Penescola, FL has a BE Range, unsure of the schedule.

The Magic City Gun Club in Pinson, AL (North of Birmingham) is fantastic, nice folks and an excellent place to shoot.

Hope to see you on the firing line soon,

Jason

Hawkja

Back to top Go down

Post by Wobbley Fri Sep 15, 2023 8:47 pm

And don’t forget the CMP range Complex near the Talladega Speedway.  I know there’s at least SOME shooting there.
Wobbley
Wobbley
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cmysix Sat Sep 23, 2023 9:42 am

he is surrounded by ranges in Alabama, I just don't have time to list them all for him, google is your friend, I am hoping to meet him at Magic city gun club for one of their 90 round matches on a Saturday morning. It's a 2 hour drive for me and the same for CMP Talladega, They must have built it there so it was convenient for someone, because it is not convenient for the rest of the state! if you look at a map of Alabama any idiot would have put it in a triangle of the two university's(Auburn & Alabama) and Montgomery ya know? the capitol. and then it would have been accessible to a majority of the population of the state.
Cmysix
Cmysix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down