Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FWB CO2 Seals - source?

4 posters

Go down

FWB CO2 Seals - source? Empty FWB CO2 Seals - source?

Post by Not Ready 1/15/2024, 11:54 pm

Does anyone know a source for CO2 seals for the older Feinwerkbau CO2 pistols?

Mine is 1990 vintage, and suddenly will not hold pressure when I screw a cylinder onto the gun.  It appears the "white" seal under the firing valve may have some degradation.  It "pukes" gas out the crevices of the "receiver" (ie, not where the cylinder screws onto the gun, but from the pressurized interior of the gun).

Thanks everyone...

Not Ready

Back to top Go down

FWB CO2 Seals - source? Empty Re: FWB CO2 Seals - source?

Post by JHHolliday 1/16/2024, 9:59 am

You might try asking on Target talk

https://www.targettalk.org/index.php
JHHolliday
JHHolliday

Back to top Go down

Post by fc60 1/16/2024, 11:05 am

Greetings,

Feinwerkbau parts list...

https://www.feinwerkbau.de/en/service/downloads/technical-information/exploded-drawings?file=files/feinwerkbau/downloads/explosionszeichnungen/luftpistolen/Explo_LP_Mod%202.pdf

They actually have good Customer service.

They might actually reveal the material and hardness of the O-ring for local purchase.

Cheers,

Dave
fc60
fc60

Back to top Go down

Post by Froneck 1/17/2024, 5:20 pm

If you get dimensions of the O-ring check-out McMaster Carr, they have large selection of O-rings available.

Froneck

Back to top Go down

FWB CO2 Seals - source? Empty Good vendor interaction

Post by Not Ready 2/2/2024, 8:19 am

fc60 wrote:Greetings,

Feinwerkbau parts list...

https://www.feinwerkbau.de/en/service/downloads/technical-information/exploded-drawings?file=files/feinwerkbau/downloads/explosionszeichnungen/luftpistolen/Explo_LP_Mod%202.pdf

They actually have good Customer service.

They might actually reveal the material and hardness of the O-ring for local purchase.

Cheers,

Dave

Appreciated your suggestion, Dave.  I reviewed the exploded drawing of my gun (C20) on their website, and wrote Feinwerkbau directly.  Their sales person responded promptly to inform me they had the requested parts in stock, and with a list of US representatives to order through.  It was Pyramydair, Pilkington, Champions Choice, Oberle Enterprises, and Sport Shooting Depot.  I obtained the parts from Oberle's, who were very helpful, and replacing the suspected culprit seal fixed the problem.  Gun is operational again.

Thanks everyone who responded!  (Now if I could just re-learn how to shoot it...)

Not Ready

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down