Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hi Standard Flite King LW-100 trigger prob

2 posters

Go down

Hi Standard Flite King LW-100 trigger prob Empty Hi Standard Flite King LW-100 trigger prob

Post by Bob Carls 1/24/2024, 4:37 pm

I have a Hi-Standard Flite King LW-100 (22 short only), S/N4434XX. I've had it since 60's, great trapline tool.
Problem with trigger not engaging. When I break it down hammer is in cock position & all seems fine. Reassemble and trigger will not release hammer. Something between the trigger and hammer is messed up.
I removed the left grip & side plate. My Hi Standard schematic shows the sear bar spring (part 1142) arched down, it is arched up in my pistol... I don't see any way it could have repositioned itself inside the assembly. Is the sear bar spring suppose to nest inside the notches on the sear bar (part 1241)?
Anything ideas on what else that could be causing the problem? No loose parts or pieces found upon tear down.
Any help would be appreciated.

Bob Carls

Back to top Go down

Hi Standard Flite King LW-100 trigger prob Empty Re: Hi Standard Flite King LW-100 trigger prob

Post by alaronstein 1/27/2024, 10:51 pm

I am sure that we can repair your High Standard pistol at the High Standard Factory repair shop in Houston Texas.- Alan Aronstein  (713) 476-0888

alaronstein

Back to top Go down