Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

home made .22 conversion up-dated up-date

Go down

home made .22 conversion up-dated up-date Empty home made .22 conversion up-dated up-date

Post by Froneck Thu 22 Feb 2024, 4:01 am

Been very busy so I didn't have time to work on my conversion. But found some time and finished the slide. Tried Rust Blue, Caspian frame blued great, my slide may need more work. The steel used was S2 tool steel. Not much to do, extractor slot in the barrel needs to be cut, components in the slide need to be installed, Bronze trigger radius cut and slide stop attached to slide stop pin, hammer, disconnector and sear installed and I can test fire it.home made .22 conversion up-dated up-date Cimg2310

Froneck

sbtzc, lyoke, tovaert, shanneba, JRV, samtoast and JHHolliday like this post

Back to top Go down

home made .22 conversion up-dated up-date Empty Re: home made .22 conversion up-dated up-date

Post by Froneck Mon 04 Mar 2024, 7:41 am

I had some time so I did more work on my conversion. Made slide stop and radiused the trigger. Also ordered a slide stop for 1911 9mm to see if it will work better. Scope rail is Aluminum. I think I have pins and spring for thumb safety and slide stop, if not I'll get them ordered. Trigger is Al. Bronze like my shoes, fitted so it will not move up/down or left /right but will slide to rear on it's own weight. Will have to drill and tap the trigger for slide stop and make a trigger shoe. (might have one in my pile) Grip safety and main spring housing is one piece so no grip safety.home made .22 conversion up-dated up-date Cimg2312

Froneck

sbtzc, tovaert and DK like this post

Back to top Go down