Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New sightron Red Dot initial review

2 posters

Go down

New sightron Red Dot initial review Empty New sightron Red Dot initial review

Post by paul noles Fri Apr 15, 2016 12:53 am

Received my new sightron S 30-5 today unpacked it this site seems very well made I've heard other people say that the Rings seem to be cheesy I feel like they look okay they do have some non-slip friction tape on both halves of them the site comes with an extension tube and flip up covers one for each end the battery compartment seems very well made and a metal ring holds the battery in place it does come with an anti glare cover that could be used as a solar shade the clicks for windage and elevation are very firm and best of all no noticeable fisheye or image reduction. I will give another review when I make it out to the range

Paul

paul noles

Back to top Go down

New sightron Red Dot initial review Empty Re: New sightron Red Dot initial review

Post by LenV Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:02 am

Horizontal or vertical rings?

Len
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

New sightron Red Dot initial review Empty Re: New sightron Red Dot initial review

Post by paul noles Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:03 am

Horiz..

paul noles

Back to top Go down

Post by LenV Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:18 am

Thanks Paul. The only rings I have ever seen with the sticky inside were Barska rings. I was not able to make them work for me. They were canted. I suspect Sightron has a better product then Barska. Good luck on your test drive.

Barska:
New sightron Red Dot initial review S-l225
LenV
LenV

Back to top Go down

Post by paul noles Fri Apr 15, 2016 1:23 am

I work for a home improvement center and I was going to put some friction tape on them anyway I'm going to give it a run with what came in the Box pleasure talking to you I know they did away with the lifetime Master classification some time ago so you must have been at it for an awful long time I've been at it since 1988

paul noles

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down