Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pardini SP Bullseye edition question from Germany

4 posters

Go down

Pardini SP Bullseye edition  question from Germany Empty Pardini SP Bullseye edition question from Germany

Post by Docholiday Tue Jul 02, 2019 3:06 pm

Hallo at all Shooters!

I have a question:

I use 3 Pardinis SP, HP and a RF since 2012.  As ammo I shoot RWS Pistol Match SR in all my .22 Pardinis since 2012

Now I purchased the 6 inch Bullseye Barrel and attached him to the frame of my SP.   

I used the Bolt of my Pardini SP.

After I shooted this kombination I could see signs that my bolt opens a little bit too soon.

Now my question:

Sometimes I read that the bullsey Pistols (2018 or younger) use a different bolt (heavier) than the standard Pardini SP !

The Standard  SP bolt weight is  148 grams (5.2 oz)
The  RF bolt weight    is  98 grams (3.5 oz)

If somebody of You who ownes a new (2018 or younger) Pardini Bullseye edition        could weight his bolt and tell me the weight I would b very happy.

An Image of this Bullseye Bolt would be very welcome too !!

The reason why I ask this:  My german importer said there would be no special bolt for these 6 Inch bullseye barrel and so I do have to use my standard Bolt.

With Your informations I could diskuss with him  ;-)

Already thank You in advance

Michael
Docholiday
Docholiday

Back to top Go down

Pardini SP Bullseye edition  question from Germany Empty Re: Pardini SP Bullseye edition question from Germany

Post by Jon Math Tue Jul 02, 2019 5:00 pm

Your confusing me with the term younger.  My Pardini was built not born, but it’s a 2014 Bullseye model is that the era you’re interested in?  If so I’ll be happy to scale the bolt for you.
Jon Math
Jon Math

Back to top Go down

Pardini SP Bullseye edition  question from Germany Empty Re: Pardini SP Bullseye edition question from Germany

Post by Docholiday Tue Jul 02, 2019 6:10 pm

Jon Math wrote:Your confusing me with the term younger.  My Pardini was built not born, but it’s a 2014 Bullseye model is that the era you’re interested in?  If so I’ll be happy to scale the bolt for you.
Hallo Mr, Math.

Yes. I would be very happy if You could weight  the bolt of Your Bulseye edition Pistol !!

Thx a lot

Cheers

Michael
Docholiday
Docholiday

Back to top Go down

Post by Zippy Tue Jul 02, 2019 8:42 pm

Hello Michael,

I am cleaning mine for Perry, weighed the bolt (including firing pin assembly) 166.96 gr. This is a 2017 Bullseye edition 6".
https://photos.app.goo.gl/G5CR1JtHAk7dZwzU8
https://photos.app.goo.gl/2v9MsKm474srAmvu8

-Guy

Zippy

Back to top Go down

Post by Docholiday Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:29 am

Zippy wrote:Hello Michael,

I am cleaning mine for Perry, weighed the bolt (including firing pin assembly) 166.96 gr. This is a 2017 Bullseye edition 6".
Hallo Guy.
Thank You very much !
Very Happy

That means the Bullsey Bolt is nearly 19 grams heavier than my standard SP-Bolt.

At Home I will compare the Images You sendet to my with my bolt.

You helped me a lot !

from Germany

Michael
Docholiday
Docholiday

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Don Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:22 pm

I shoot a 5" .22 conversion unit on my HP.  The .22 unit is marked Bullseye and the bolt weighs between 165 and 170 grams.  That's as close as my scale will measure, but consistent with Zippy's data.

Last edited by Dr.Don on Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added info.)
Dr.Don
Dr.Don

Back to top Go down

Post by Docholiday Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:56 pm

Dr.Don wrote:I shoot a 5" .22 conversion unit on my HP.  The .22 unit is marked Bullseye and the bolt weighs between 165 and 170 grams.  That's as close as my scale will measure, but consistent with Zippy's data.
Yes You are right !!

With the informations You all provided to me I talked with my General Importeur. He Phoned to Pardini in Italy and  YES  the Bullseye Bolt is 20 grams heavier than my standard SP Bolt.

He already ordered one for me  Laughing

I made some ultra slomotion films of my Pistols and found out  that the SP Bolt in Kombination with the 6 inch barrel opens too soon.

The combination 5 inch (ISSF 25m Pistol) barrel + standard SP-Bolt   has no problems with the lock time.

The combination 5 inch ISSF Rapid fire   RF Barrel  + RF Bolt (ca. 100g) opens a little bit soon too (but later as the 6 inch + SP Bolt)  and for the RF its part of the konzept. 

I shoot RWS Pistol match SR  in all of my .22 Pardinis.  But the RF shoots  signifikant softer than all the others (wider barrel + lighter bolt)

Thanks at You ALL !

Michael
Docholiday
Docholiday

Back to top Go down

Post by Dr.Don Wed Jul 03, 2019 3:17 pm

A slightly heavier spring, if available, would probably be a lot cheaper than the new bolt.
Dr.Don
Dr.Don

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Math Mon Jul 08, 2019 9:37 am

Sorry I just got back from a brief vacation.  My bolt is 5 ounces weighed on a postal scale that does not read in tenth’s. 
Jon Math
Jon Math

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down