Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullseye Range Commands App Gone

+11
Oleg G
mspingeld
james r chapman
John Dervis
TomH_pa
-TT-
Wobbley
Dr.Don
mikemyers
Jwhelan939
ssauer2004
15 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bullseye Range Commands App Gone - Page 2 Empty Bullseye Range Commands App Gone

Post by ssauer2004 10/25/2020, 6:02 am

First topic message reminder :

I always used the Bullseye Range Commands app on my iPhone for timed and rapid fire training. I recently purchased a new iPhone and noticed that the app didn’t load while setting up the phone. It’s no longer available in the App Store. If anyone else had this happen, is there an alternative?

Thanks
ssauer2004
ssauer2004

Back to top Go down

Bullseye Range Commands App Gone - Page 2 Empty Re: Bullseye Range Commands App Gone

Post by mikemargolis 11/13/2020, 12:21 pm

-TT- wrote:Re an alternative app: soon, hopefully soon.

Apple's store review process sure is mysterious. So far so good on other platforms however.
What is your app on Google Play Store?

Any news on Apple availability?

My son downloaded one that we used today from Google Play.

It worked fine, but at the beginning did not say "This is a string of Timed Fire, five shots in twenty seconds."

Is that your app?

mikemargolis

Back to top Go down

Bullseye Range Commands App Gone - Page 2 Empty Re: Bullseye Range Commands App Gone

Post by -TT- 11/13/2020, 12:36 pm

mikemargolis wrote:Is that your app?

Nope, not sure what that one is.

Google has come to a screeching halt on reviewing apps. I really hope they get to mine soon.
Attachments
Bullseye Range Commands App Gone - Page 2 Attachment
Screenshot 2020-11-13 123851.jpg Friday the 13th :(You don't have permission to download attachments.(21 Kb) Downloaded 8 times
-TT-
-TT-

Back to top Go down

Post by ddivins 9/17/2021, 12:51 am

All,

I’m thinking of re-releasing a new version of the app for iPhone (iOS 14+). It will be a bit different and allow custom times and round counts on demand.

Any interest?

EDIT: Looks like there is a pretty nice one available with scoring, so I guess no need for that project.

ddivins

Back to top Go down

Post by croesler 9/24/2021, 9:01 am

I contacted the original producer and he is working on an updated version.  Stay tuned!
croesler
croesler

Back to top Go down

Post by mspingeld 9/24/2021, 9:07 am

@ddivins

Tom, the originator of the current app, is on this forum. User name: TT. He's very responsive to suggestions if you have any features you'd like to see added. No sense reinventing the wheel unless you just want to do it as a fun project.

mspingeld
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by -TT- 9/24/2021, 1:44 pm

Yep, I'm here and I wrote BullseyeMatch. It's free, and ad-free. Choice is good, use the one you prefer!
-TT-
-TT-

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2