Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ultra Dot Customer Service

4 posters

Go down

Ultra Dot Customer Service Empty Ultra Dot Customer Service

Post by Rodger Barthlow Fri Sep 16, 2022 7:16 am

Had a range accident last year where my pistol box popped open while removing it from the bench and the pistol tray slid out dumping my .22 and .45 onto the concrete firing line floor, they landed on the back of the scope tubes and bent them very badly, so I thought they were unrepairable until I talked with Katie from UD at Camp Perry this year and she told me to send them in for repair and provided me with the shipping info and instructions for the repairs.

15 days after I sent them for repair, I got them back and when I opened the boxes, I thought they were new replacements, if it wasn't for a few minor scratches on the battery covers I wouldn't have known the difference. 
They must have replaced both front and rear tubes since there were no ring marks on the front tubes. 
The cost to me was $80 for the pair which included return shipping and saved me several hundred for replacements.
Thanks Katie and Ultra Dot for great customer service.
Rodger Barthlow
Rodger Barthlow

chopper, knightimac, orpheoet, Foundryratjim, sayracin and 22Cool like this post

Back to top Go down

Ultra Dot Customer Service Empty Re: Ultra Dot Customer Service

Post by John Dervis Fri Sep 16, 2022 1:19 pm

Good to hear of service like that.  I think they are trying really hard to keep up the UltraDot brand.

John

John Dervis

Back to top Go down

Post by RodJ Fri Sep 16, 2022 2:51 pm

Dang! Great story to end the week on. Thanks for the info and heads up on their repair service and their customer service.

RodJ

Back to top Go down

Post by 22Cool Fri Sep 23, 2022 9:03 am

Great to hear and I think I had the same experience years back
22Cool
22Cool

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down