Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Phoenix Desert Mid-Winter Championships Service Pistol Ammunition

3 posters

Go down

Phoenix Desert Mid-Winter Championships Service Pistol Ammunition  Empty Phoenix Desert Mid-Winter Championships Service Pistol Ammunition

Post by Jon Eulette 1/10/2023, 11:35 am

Ok so with CMP rule change you need to be aware. 
The 900 Service Pistol Aggregate is an NRA match; jacketed ammunition is required.
The EIC match is CMP, so you can use lead bullets.

Jon
Jon Eulette
Jon Eulette

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Desert Mid-Winter Championships Service Pistol Ammunition  Empty Re: Phoenix Desert Mid-Winter Championships Service Pistol Ammunition

Post by javaduke 1/10/2023, 12:51 pm

Actually, if I'm not mistaken, there are no Service Pistol rules in the NRA rule book anymore, and the rule says "Refer to the CMP Rule Book". We discussed it internally and will reach out to the NRA and ask for clarification. If they say "follow the CMP rules" then any safe ammo will be allowed.

javaduke

https://eb-custom.us

Back to top Go down

Phoenix Desert Mid-Winter Championships Service Pistol Ammunition  Empty Re: Phoenix Desert Mid-Winter Championships Service Pistol Ammunition

Post by Jon Eulette 1/10/2023, 12:53 pm

Thanks Eugene. I tried to get Tony to commit one way or the other.
Jon
Jon Eulette
Jon Eulette

Back to top Go down

Post by john bickar 1/10/2023, 5:39 pm

I probably should zero my service pistol, or at least get it on paper.
john bickar
john bickar

troystaten likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Jon Eulette 1/10/2023, 6:46 pm

john bickar wrote:I probably should zero my service pistol, or at least get it on paper.
That’s the easy part, it’s getting old eyes on paper!
Jon Eulette
Jon Eulette

troystaten likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down