Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Great match at Bridgewater, NJ last weekend

3 posters

Go down

Great match at Bridgewater, NJ last weekend Empty Great match at Bridgewater, NJ last weekend

Post by Oleg G 11/20/2023, 7:22 am

Many thanks to Mary and Ray for organizing and running a great indoor 1800 match at Bridgewater, NJ. The highlight of the match was paperless scoring using smartphones, which made entering scores a breeze for competitors. As always, Mary and Ray ran a flawless match.

Best Regards,
Oleg.
Oleg G
Oleg G

mspingeld, 88keys and SaraiEsq like this post

Back to top Go down

Great match at Bridgewater, NJ last weekend Empty Re: Great match at Bridgewater, NJ last weekend

Post by mustachio 4/24/2024, 6:41 pm

I shot there a few times many years ago. Always well run.
mustachio
mustachio

Back to top Go down

Great match at Bridgewater, NJ last weekend Empty Re: Great match at Bridgewater, NJ last weekend

Post by Jwhelan939 4/24/2024, 7:08 pm

I know it’s dumb, but being right on the other side of the Delaware, I’ve always been a little intimidated to bring my firearms to Jersey. I know you can’t have hp ammunition there. Any other little things a Pa person should know about shooting in NJ? I just googled and this match was less than an hour from me.

Jwhelan939

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down