wanting recommendations aboutHigh standard Supermatic Tophy grips

View previous topic View next topic Go down

wanting recommendations aboutHigh standard Supermatic Tophy grips

Post by SW-52 on Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:26 am

i set my .22 pistol to 25 yards and i want for stability in my shoots a better grips than factory. is the first time i shoot my hs at 25 yards with an ultradot and one hand.i need more practice. i make the setting with cci standard velocity,very accurate,but the only ammo available in my area is aguila,but for practice is perfect. i want recommendations about the best option in grips for my high standard.
avatar
SW-52

Posts : 277
Join date : 2015-07-20
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: wanting recommendations aboutHigh standard Supermatic Tophy grips

Post by Jon Eulette on Sun Nov 06, 2016 11:58 am

In my opinion you can't do better than stock grips. You just have to learn how to grip it! Consistent grip is more important than the grips. Only through dry firing....a lot....can you master gripping any pistol.
My 2 cents.
Jon
avatar
Jon Eulette

Posts : 1416
Join date : 2013-04-15
Location : Southern Kalifornia

Back to top Go down

Re: wanting recommendations aboutHigh standard Supermatic Tophy grips

Post by SW-52 on Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:16 pm

Jon Eulette wrote:In my opinion you can't do better than stock grips. You just have to learn how to grip it! Consistent grip is more important than the grips. Only through dry firing....a lot....can you master gripping any pistol.
My 2 cents.
Jon
thank you jon
avatar
SW-52

Posts : 277
Join date : 2015-07-20
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: wanting recommendations aboutHigh standard Supermatic Tophy grips

Post by LenV on Sun Nov 06, 2016 12:29 pm

On the same line as original (kinda) If you don't like Herrett Nationals or the new batch of Herrett Automatic knock-offs on E-bay then my favorite would be Pachmayr. They have the original shape but really feel better to grip (personal opinion). They are also getting hard to find.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pachmayr-High-Standard-Military-22LR-pistol-handgun-grips-Gun-Part-NEW-VERY-RARE-/201480560759?hash=item2ee92d6077:g:JO4AAOSwc3ZUqdKt

Herrett knock-offs but a lot less $ then Herretts
http://www.ebay.com/itm/High-Standard-pistol-grips-TARGET-Gun-Parts-NEW-RARE-GRIPS-GREAT-FOR-TARGET-/380458876668?hash=item58951dbefc:g:x2MAAOxyFiRR0Qj9

Best place to get Nationals.
http://www.bullseyegear.com/bullseyepistol/product.php?productid=29&cat=9&page=1
avatar
LenV

Posts : 2200
Join date : 2014-01-24
Age : 67
Location : Oargun

Back to top Go down

Re: wanting recommendations aboutHigh standard Supermatic Tophy grips

Post by Taroman on Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:22 am

I tried the eBay Herrett knock-offs.
They would have fit a hand quite a bit smaller than my 9-1/2 glove size.
Stayed with the original thumbrest grips. Just fine.
avatar
Taroman

Posts : 23
Join date : 2013-03-24

Back to top Go down

HIGH STANDARD TROPHY GRIP OPTIONS

Post by DHMG1 on Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:16 am


SLANT GRIP M-104



MILITARY M-107


Last edited by DHMG1 on Mon Nov 14, 2016 5:21 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ADDED PHOTOS)

DHMG1

Posts : 34
Join date : 2011-10-28

Back to top Go down

Re: wanting recommendations aboutHigh standard Supermatic Tophy grips

Post by SW-52 on Mon Nov 14, 2016 6:48 am

LenV wrote:On the same line as original (kinda) If you don't like Herrett Nationals or the new batch of Herrett Automatic knock-offs on E-bay then my favorite would be Pachmayr. They have the original shape but really feel better to grip (personal opinion). They are also getting hard to find.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pachmayr-High-Standard-Military-22LR-pistol-handgun-grips-Gun-Part-NEW-VERY-RARE-/201480560759?hash=item2ee92d6077:g:JO4AAOSwc3ZUqdKt

Herrett knock-offs but a lot less $ then Herretts
http://www.ebay.com/itm/High-Standard-pistol-grips-TARGET-Gun-Parts-NEW-RARE-GRIPS-GREAT-FOR-TARGET-/380458876668?hash=item58951dbefc:g:x2MAAOxyFiRR0Qj9

Best place to get Nationals.
http://www.bullseyegear.com/bullseyepistol/product.php?productid=29&cat=9&page=1
thanks len!
avatar
SW-52

Posts : 277
Join date : 2015-07-20
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: wanting recommendations aboutHigh standard Supermatic Tophy grips

Post by LenV on Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:37 pm

I meant to get back to you sooner. I gave you those other options like you asked but I want you to know what I went with. I have 4 pair of HS grips but I choose to stay with the "Nationals". I have them on a lot of different pistols and they all feel the same. I don't have to get used to a different grip if I want to fire a different pistol. Just my .02 worth. Enjoy whatever you decide on.
avatar
LenV

Posts : 2200
Join date : 2014-01-24
Age : 67
Location : Oargun

Back to top Go down

Re: wanting recommendations aboutHigh standard Supermatic Tophy grips

Post by SW-52 on Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:47 am

LenV wrote:I meant to get back to you sooner. I gave you those other options like you asked but I want you to know what I went with. I have 4 pair of HS grips but I choose to stay with the "Nationals". I have them on a lot of different pistols and they all feel the same. I don't have to get used to a different grip if I want to fire a different pistol. Just my .02 worth. Enjoy whatever you decide on.
thank you len,beautiful collection.
avatar
SW-52

Posts : 277
Join date : 2015-07-20
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: wanting recommendations aboutHigh standard Supermatic Tophy grips

Post by SW-52 on Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:03 am

SW-52 wrote:
LenV wrote:On the same line as original (kinda) If you don't like Herrett Nationals or the new batch of Herrett Automatic knock-offs on E-bay then my favorite would be Pachmayr. They have the original shape but really feel better to grip (personal opinion). They are also getting hard to find.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pachmayr-High-Standard-Military-22LR-pistol-handgun-grips-Gun-Part-NEW-VERY-RARE-/201480560759?hash=item2ee92d6077:g:JO4AAOSwc3ZUqdKt

Herrett knock-offs but a lot less $ then Herretts
http://www.ebay.com/itm/High-Standard-pistol-grips-TARGET-Gun-Parts-NEW-RARE-GRIPS-GREAT-FOR-TARGET-/380458876668?hash=item58951dbefc:g:x2MAAOxyFiRR0Qj9

Best place to get Nationals.
http://www.bullseyegear.com/bullseyepistol/product.php?productid=29&cat=9&page=1
thanks len!
my Final decision,Pachmayr Grips,because are different and will help me for better grips,Thanks for the Help!
avatar
SW-52

Posts : 277
Join date : 2015-07-20
Age : 32

Back to top Go down

Re: wanting recommendations aboutHigh standard Supermatic Tophy grips

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum