Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another CCI Video - Ammo/Primer Shortage

+12
Schaumannk
BHeintz
troystaten
Deerspy
djhoran
Gustavo1957
Jwhelan939
OldShooter43
Outthere
Wobbley
hg401
oxbowbob
16 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Another CCI Video - Ammo/Primer Shortage - Page 2 Empty Another CCI Video - Ammo/Primer Shortage

Post by oxbowbob Fri Jan 22, 2021 4:33 am

First topic message reminder :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrV31XTxKeM
oxbowbob
oxbowbob

BE Mike likes this post

Back to top Go down

Another CCI Video - Ammo/Primer Shortage - Page 2 Empty Re: Another CCI Video - Ammo/Primer Shortage

Post by spyer40 Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:35 pm

They only got rid of handgun ammo and I think 5.56. Still had humting rifle, .22 ammo and shotgun

spyer40

Back to top Go down

Another CCI Video - Ammo/Primer Shortage - Page 2 Empty Re: Another CCI Video - Ammo/Primer Shortage

Post by Schaumannk Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:03 am

spyer40 wrote:What I don't understand is none of the local stores around here (Walmart, Cabellas, LGS, ranges, etc) are even getting their normal shipments.  Back in Obama days if you were at the stores when they opened you had a chance and getting what had been restocked.  As has been mentioned above our Walmarts haven't gotten ammo in months.  Cabellas doesn't even have an ammo area anymore.  So if the normal places aren't getting their normal shipments where is it all going?
I think they are still getting partial shipments at least.    The sportsman’s warehouse where I live had primers a few weeks ago.   Reasonable price, and limited quantities,  a thousand I believe.   But...they keep them behind the counter, and you have to ask.

Schaumannk

spyer40 likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by spyer40 Mon Feb 01, 2021 9:52 am

Our SW isn't getting squat and hasn't for a while. Just empty shelves

spyer40

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2