Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shade tubes for red dots

2 posters

Go down

Shade tubes for red dots Empty Shade tubes for red dots

Post by Froneck Wed Apr 07, 2021 11:18 am

I have made tubes to shade the red dot scopes that screw on for the 9000SC, Sightron and Ultradot, But there is a way to make a tube that also can be threaded for the Polarizing filter for scopes that do not have a threads or very few threads to attach the tube. Simply make it like the power adapters for the Red Dots. Mount the tube in a ring. Attach the rings so that it fits snug to the Red Dot scope. If you want it sealed use some shrink tubing!

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Shade tubes for red dots Empty Re: Shade tubes for red dots

Post by RoyDean Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:20 pm

Hi, Fronek. That all sounds very interesting. Can you post a photo or two so that we can understand more clearly your solution.

Thanks.

RoyDean

Back to top Go down

Post by Froneck Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:19 am

I don't have any on my pistols, all my Red Dots have screw-in tubes except the one on the AW 93 there is no room to do it. If I find a Weaver base I'll make one and post it. Simply put it's another scope ring holding a tube that is up against the Scope. Quite a few scope sellers have a similar item to increase magnification of usually 1X Red Dot scopes.

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down