Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pardini Trigger, not a shoe

4 posters

Go down

Pardini Trigger, not a shoe Empty Pardini Trigger, not a shoe

Post by Froneck 10/5/2021, 5:31 pm

I have been asked to make Pardini trigger shoes that are the same as those I make for the 1911. There is not much material in a Pardini trigger so I have made the entire trigger rather than a shoe. Some that have the 1911 type grip adapter want a straighter trigger. However they are time consuming and not cheap $125 + shipping. Quite honestly I loose money at that price. I just completed 2 triggers and have 2 blanks I can make into Pardini trigger if anyone is interested. If there is enough interest and I can make 12 triggers I can probably lower the price since I'll make jigs and fixtures to speed up the cutting time.  Those I have made are very similar to the 1911 trigger shoe, they only fit one side so there is a right and left. Left hand trigger has set screw on the right side to make adjustment easier. Weight is 8 grams about 0.282 ounces. (slight more than 1/4 oz.). Also probably adds less to trigger pull length and original Pardini trigger, trigger curve is greater , not as flat as Pardini trigger. Set screw size is optional #3,#4 3mm or #5. #3 and #4 have same hex wrench size as 1911 shoe, 3mm uses same hex wrench as Pardini trigger..
 If anyone is interested let me know. I can provide a photo if requested.

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Pardini Trigger, not a shoe Empty Re: Pardini Trigger, not a shoe

Post by messenger 10/5/2021, 8:12 pm

I have bought trigger shoes from you not too long ago and they are of the highest quality. I am interested in this new Pardini  trigger. I would like to see a picture.

Bill
messenger
messenger

Back to top Go down

Post by Froneck 10/6/2021, 9:10 am

Here are the photos, this one if to left hand shooter, it's the same finger area as the 1911 shoes but due to the angle it can't be reversed so there is a right had shoe and a left.
Pardini Trigger, not a shoe Cimg2019
Pardini Trigger, not a shoe Cimg2018
Pardini Trigger, not a shoe Cimg2017

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Post by messenger 10/6/2021, 11:37 am

I will take one for right hand.

Bill
messenger
messenger

Back to top Go down

Post by SingleActionAndrew 10/6/2021, 12:22 pm

Pardon my ignorance but what's the value prop? Didn't think my SP could get any better! Is this just for folks who have put upright grips on?
SingleActionAndrew
SingleActionAndrew

Back to top Go down

Post by Froneck 10/6/2021, 1:30 pm

Value is the same as the shoe on the 1911 I make. Many want the trigger to be the same. I have 2 different type. One is the same angle as the Pardini trigger and the other is straigt so that the trigger is the angle as the 1911 when the adopters are put on the Pardini.
 The Aluminum Bronze shoes and trigger seems to make the pull feel lighter. Might want to ask those that are using the shoe I make on the 1911. I also forgot to mention there are 2 diffrent mounting holes, 0ne is smooth for newer Pardinis and threaded for the older models.
 If interested e-mail me at FSCO@pa.net.

Froneck

Back to top Go down

Post by J_H 10/23/2021, 4:30 pm

I have both 1911 and Pardini from Frank, love them. 

They feel super comfortable on the finger, get me exactly the same finger position every time, and reduce the perceived trigger pull weight. Definitely worth trying.

J_H

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down