Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anybody Legged Out With a SIG P210 yet?

3 posters

Go down

Anybody Legged Out With a SIG P210 yet? Empty Anybody Legged Out With a SIG P210 yet?

Post by Brian Mason Wed Sep 21, 2022 3:22 pm

Just wondering how the guys using P210s for Service Pistol are doing. I’ve seen a lot of interest in the American-made models even in CA, where they’re hard to come by.

Brian Mason

Back to top Go down

Anybody Legged Out With a SIG P210 yet? Empty Re: Anybody Legged Out With a SIG P210 yet?

Post by RoyDean Wed Sep 21, 2022 5:45 pm

Brian,

By the time I legged out I had accumulated 42 Service Pistol points (it was very rare in PNW to get more than 6 points at a SP EIC match), most of those with an American made P210 Target model. I got a spring from Tovaert to fix the trigger pull weight and I sanded down some after-market slabs to reduce the grip size for my shortish fingers. Great gun, shoots really nice groups with lowish velocity 147JHP reloads. There are several very informative threads here about these guns.

I decided to get out of 9mm and sold it on to Photoescape - his gain, my loss Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Shooting 1911 45 ball guns now, which makes my ammo inventory easier, but I think I shot the 210 better Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

RoyDean

Back to top Go down

Anybody Legged Out With a SIG P210 yet? Empty Re: Anybody Legged Out With a SIG P210 yet?

Post by PhotoEscape Wed Sep 21, 2022 7:33 pm

Thank you Roy!  Truth be told, I have not put a single round through this gun.  Maybe next year! 
I think, it is also worth mentioning that you legged out and went Distinguished with my crappy SARO ball gun  Anybody Legged Out With a SIG P210 yet? 1f609 Who knows what would happen if you shot that match with P210!  Anybody Legged Out With a SIG P210 yet? 1f60b 

AP
PhotoEscape
PhotoEscape
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Mason Thu Sep 22, 2022 10:56 am

Thanks, guys. I’ve shot 210s a fair amount for Swiss Ordnance matches, but I think the triggers are just too weird for me for Bullseye.

Brian Mason

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down