Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why no LPP's in the market yet?

+19
10sandxs
mutley
PhotoEscape
Pinetree
Black_Talon
hengehold
BE Mike
RodJ
ermakevin
Eindecker
Cmysix
Wobbley
SingleActionAndrew
WesG
Asa Yam
S148
dannyd93140
shanneba
RoyDean
23 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Why no LPP's in the market yet? - Page 3 Empty Why no LPP's in the market yet?

Post by RoyDean 7/12/2023, 4:22 pm

First topic message reminder :

I am seeing offers for several brands of "white box" 9mm (and other popular caliber) ammo from several vendors at close to pre-C19 prices. And recently there are imported SPP's from several vendors appearing, not yet close to pre-C19, but much less than peak "gouger" prices.

No Large Primers - I wonder why the makers/vendors are not moving to fill what must be a significant pent-up demand?

RoyDean

Back to top Go down

Why no LPP's in the market yet? - Page 3 Empty Re: Why no LPP's in the market yet?

Post by Cmysix 9/29/2023, 4:56 pm

Wlw145s wrote:I can confirm they aren’t price gouging. I have an FFL buddy who has access to the wholesale market for primers. They are a penny or two below retail when ordering from the wholesaler. SPP are cheaper than LPP. Must be more inventory.

I'm sorry, I'm not a smart man. but would you go thru the trouble of ordering a product and then receiving said product and then separating and shipping the product, for " a penny or two below retail" I'm not getting on the gouging bandwagon, but it's like the food /restaurant business,, 3 X food cost , worked for a guy that imported sweaters 3 dollar sweater his cost was 30 dollars in JCpenny's
Cmysix
Cmysix

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3