Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

That Damn Roll Trigger

+8
jmdavis
Jon Eulette
Chris Miceli
JKR
james r chapman
lyman1903
jglenn21
daflorc
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

That Damn Roll Trigger - Page 2 Empty That Damn Roll Trigger

Post by daflorc 2/18/2018, 2:27 pm

First topic message reminder :

So, I'm a huge fan of KC Crawford's roll trigger kit. I have it on my ball gun, on my 45 wadcutter, on my nelson 22. 

Well it feels great on my Rock River wadcutter, feels great on my Les Baer ball gun. Feels crummy and short on my nelson 22 conversion. 

I was told by KC that the roll feels longer or shorter depending on the precise hole placement of the sear and hammer pin holes. OK, great - so I take the trigger kit out of the 1911 lower that it was in, order up a 1911 lower from Caspian, build out that lower, put KC's trigger kit in this new lower and...still a short, crisper feeling roll trigger than in my other guns. I can't afford to keep buying 1911 lowers until one of them has that nice long roll feel that my ball gun and wadcutter has. I really want that long roll in my 22 just like my other guns. 

Any ideas??

thanks,

Dave

daflorc

Back to top Go down

That Damn Roll Trigger - Page 2 Empty Re: That Damn Roll Trigger

Post by 285wannab 2/21/2018, 8:00 am

Maybe not ideal but an option is instead of making one sear match the other two try making the other two match the one.

285wannab

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2