Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullseye APP on iPhone not working? What else is available for timing drills?

+14
-TT-
mspingeld
ddivins
Steve in MI
toddcfii
Dr.Don
Ed Hall
rfirth
willnewton
dronning
mikemyers
James Hensler
james r chapman
Gustavo1957
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Bullseye APP on iPhone not working?  What else is available for timing drills? - Page 2 Empty Bullseye APP on iPhone not working? What else is available for timing drills?

Post by Gustavo1957 6/15/2020, 8:01 pm

First topic message reminder :

Hello,

Went to range tonight to shoot outside pistol league and we found that the BULLSEYE APP that we normally use with on iPhone and Bluetooth speaker is no longer available fro APP STORE.

We have a manual timer, but like the loud audio.

Does anyone have a solution to this?

Thank You !!

Gustavo1957

Back to top Go down

Bullseye APP on iPhone not working?  What else is available for timing drills? - Page 2 Empty Re: Bullseye APP on iPhone not working? What else is available for timing drills?

Post by DBoy 7/21/2020, 5:02 pm

@ddivins
Have you uploaded the code to github by chance?

DBoy

Back to top Go down

Bullseye APP on iPhone not working?  What else is available for timing drills? - Page 2 Empty Re: Bullseye APP on iPhone not working? What else is available for timing drills?

Post by ddivins 7/25/2020, 4:35 pm

DBoy wrote:@ddivins
Have you uploaded the code to github by chance?
https://github.com/ddivins/Bullseye

Please note that I am not a pro developer this was a fun little learning project :-)

ddivins

Back to top Go down

Post by bruce martindale 7/25/2020, 6:51 pm

Thank you for your contributions! You never know where stuff can go!

bruce martindale

https://www.bullseyeforum.net/t20747-feeling-center-a-10-bullsey

Back to top Go down

Post by mikemyers 7/25/2020, 11:08 pm

ddivins wrote:Hi all. I am the author of the App and am surprised I had this many users.
The reason it’s no longer on the App Store is purely on me. The App has not been updated in ages and Apple wanted me to update it to support new guidelines (like 64bit and native resolution for all devices). Unfortunately, I really don’t have the time to rewrite the app so I let my developer account expire. ....
If it helps anyone, I've got the app on all my phones I think.  My iOS is up to date.
On my iPhone 11 Pro I have:  Version 2.1.1  Build 8 of your app.

It still works fine.  I think I've also got it on an Android phone, my old HTC M8.

I think I can make a "MP3" file of the Announcement.  That can be copied to an iPhone, as a file, and just clicking on the file will play the audio.
mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

Post by mikemyers 7/25/2020, 11:11 pm

Update:

The work is already done:  https://www.bullseyepistol.com/rangecmd.htm   

Save the MP3 files on a phone, and play them, just as you would play a song.
mikemyers
mikemyers

Aprilian likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by ddivins 7/26/2020, 7:22 am

FYI, my MP3 files are on the github. Just search the files.

ddivins

Back to top Go down

Post by lcambre 5/3/2021, 5:16 am

Bringing this thread back.  My iOS copy was working up until last week's 14.5 iOS release. Now it is showing " "Bullseye" Needs to Be Updated." Fortunately I still had MP3s of the commands on my phone.

lcambre

Back to top Go down

Post by UnGe 5/3/2021, 12:13 pm

You can try http://www.depictus.com.au/ISSF_Shot_Timer/Overview.html. Standard is free, rapid/center $3.99 (AFAIR)

UnGe

Back to top Go down

Post by -TT- 5/3/2021, 12:26 pm

-TT-
-TT-

SonOfAGun likes this post

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2