Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Eley Action vs New Eley Action vs Eley CMP

+3
STEVE SAMELAK
james r chapman
mikemargolis
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Old Eley Action vs New Eley Action vs Eley CMP - Page 2 Empty Old Eley Action vs New Eley Action vs Eley CMP

Post by mikemargolis 8/28/2020, 8:51 am

First topic message reminder :

I am a big fan of Eley Action as my practice ammo, I bought three cases when Killoughs was closing it out at $2.75/50. $500 gets you free shipping.

There's now a NEW Eley Action, 42 grains vs 40. Curious is anyone's tried it yet and how it compares to the old version.

Killoughs was useless when I asked for info about old vs new:

Feedback that we have recieved back from shooter is that it seems to preforming just as good as the 40gr. 

I left the spelling and grammar errors in, hope you're amused as I am.

I also just bought a case of the Eley from CMP estore

https://estore.thecmp.org/Catalog/Item/4C22ELYSTD-5000

It hasn't arrived, but is anyone using it, and how does it compare to the Action? $350 delivered is a decent price if you only want one case at a time.

mikemargolis

Back to top Go down

Old Eley Action vs New Eley Action vs Eley CMP - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Eley Action vs New Eley Action vs Eley CMP

Post by 10sandxs 9/28/2020, 8:17 pm

Fwiw, my order was about a 4 week delivery. I recieved mine about three weeks ago.

10sandxs

Back to top Go down

Old Eley Action vs New Eley Action vs Eley CMP - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Eley Action vs New Eley Action vs Eley CMP

Post by bpettet 10/1/2020, 5:28 pm

Received one case yesterday and the second one today.  Took about 4 weeks as others have said.

bpettet

http://www.stratos2.com

Back to top Go down

Post by mikemyers 10/2/2020, 9:30 pm

I just got an email that my order, placed Sept 3, was shipped today.   :-)
mikemyers
mikemyers

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2