Bullseye-L Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How to change recoil buffer in Benelli MP 90

2 posters

Go down

How to change recoil buffer in Benelli MP 90 Empty How to change recoil buffer in Benelli MP 90

Post by hamdenman Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:42 pm

I've just received my ( new to me) MP 90. I am not sure of the condition of the buffer and I have no instructions with the gun. I've been unable to locate anything on the web. Can anyone tell me how it's done?

hamdenman

Back to top Go down

How to change recoil buffer in Benelli MP 90 Empty Re: How to change recoil buffer in Benelli MP 90

Post by hamdenman Sat Aug 24, 2013 5:48 pm

Disregard. Looks like I found it. Has a nice dimple but not crumbling. Good for a while longer!

hamdenman

Back to top Go down

How to change recoil buffer in Benelli MP 90 Empty Re: How to change recoil buffer in Benelli MP 90

Post by DavidR Mon Aug 26, 2013 11:01 am

replace it!, read the my posts and the others in this topic, it will save you countless alibis in the future,

https://www.bullseyeforum.net/t1453-wtb-benelli-mp-90-95-bits-and-pieces
DavidR
DavidR
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by hamdenman Mon Aug 26, 2013 12:43 pm

I've already got my supply of keychains. Your posts are what motivated me to need to check it all out. I had to take the scope off the gun as it was blocking the removal! Thanks! The thing shoots like a laser!

hamdenman

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down